Criminal Hunting

"They have gone, Johnny."

"What do you mean 'gone' Sir?"

"They got married and left.."

Toast was pacing up and down in their living room. A little (C/N) rested (his/her) head on his shoulder, sleeping. He hugged the child tightly as he kept rocking (him/her).

Ghost on the other hand was sat in front of the computer with a smaller laptop beside him. They had spent the past 8 hours trying to find Gavin.

Maxwell had taken them to a secure location. He had made sure no one could find them.

"Look Johnny-!"

"Maybe they are on a honeymoon? Where would they go?"

(C/N) shifted and nuzzled Toasts neck. (His/Her) arm moved around his neck, hugging him tighter.

Ghost sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"They can't just disappear off the radar." Toast muttered. He wished he could reach one of his notebooks. That way, he would be able to write his thoughts down.

His blue eyes looked at (C/N). (He/She) had been through a lot. He sighed and kissed (his/her) head.

"I wish I could visit Jimmy." Ghost sighed. "I had some lovely red flowers to put down for him."

Toast walked over and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "It's alright Sir. Maxwell said he'd put them down for you."

"And you trusted him?"

Toast rolled his eyes. "Yes. He didn't want to hurt (C/N) and that is good enough."

Ghost stood up and hugged him. "I miss Jimmy."

Toast kissed his head, hugging them tighter. "We all do, Sir."

****
It was warm. It was sunny.

His red eyes were bright. They weren't threatening. They weren't scary.

They were loving.

The man slowly approached him and held out his hand.

Gavin's green eyes looked at his hand.

"Jimmy.." he said. The name sounded so familiar.

The red eyed man smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

"Gavin.." he said. "I-!"

"Gavin, baby." A female voice said.

His purple eyes opened. He forced his body to sit up.

Lin handed him a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Gavin!"

Gavin gasped loudly, holding his head.

"Gavin!"

He dropped the plate and covered his ears. His hands became sweaty. His body began to shake.

Something didn't feel right inside of him.

Lin wrapped her arms around him. "It's okay, baby."

"N-No.." Gavin wiped his eyes.

Lin lifted his head and pressed her lips to his. She felt him gasp and slowly kiss back.

After a few seconds, she pulled back and smirked. "How do you feel now?"