Share It

"No fucking way.."

"Whether we like it or not, we have to do it, Gavin."

"I'm not sharing a bed with your ass! You take up too much room!"

Toast glared. "Yeah well at least I have an ass.."

"You don't have one Johnathan.. You are one.."

Toast sighed and sat on the bed. "This can't be too bad.."

Gavins eye twitched.

"We used to share a bed when we were younger, Gavin.."

"Yeah when we were like, 4 or 6. Get off."

Toast leaned back. "Okay why don't we create a wall? You have your side and I have mine?"

"Or we could just fight for the bed. The loser sleeps on the floor."

Before Toast could say anything, Gavin pushed him off the bed and jumped on it, laying in a star shape.

Toast sighed. "That's just rude."

"Fuck off, Johnathan."

Toast moved his older brother across the bed. He then moved beside him and hugged the pillow.

"The light is going off now Gavin." Toast flicked off the light.

"That better not be your foot in my back, Gavin."

Before Toast could say another word, he was kicked off the bed. He landed with a thud.

Gavin laughed and rolled over. "Night brother."

Toast sighed and got back into the bed, keeping a small distant between him and Gavin.

At one point in the night, Toast woke up and looked at his brother.

His mind wondered to him.

Gavin Toast. The rightful heir to the throne of Britain. The Criminal Prince. The big tough criminal. The macaroni dealer.

He slowly moved bit of Gavins greasy black hair, only to find a green eye staring at him.

"I'm going to give you 4 fucking seconds to get off my hair or so help me, sleeping on the floor won't be your only problem."

Toast sighed and let go. "You're so violent."

"Johnathan, when you're me, you have to be violent." he looked at his younger brother. "I've failed as a person, you know that."

"You can be redeemed."

"No.. When you've come this far, there is no going back. So go to sleep."

He watched as Gavin rolled over. Tears filled his eyes. He wanted to hug his brother so dearly.

But he didn't.

Instead he went back to sleep.

Or tried to.

He was woken by Gavin hugging him tightly.

He smiled softly.

"I love you, Gavin." Toast yawned.

"I love you too, Jimmy."

'Ah.. He thinks I'm Jimmy..' Toast rolled his eyes.

He knew Gavin had a soft spot for children. He remembered one time Gavin walked across a group of bullies. They were hurting a young boy.

He would always be so encouraging towards the younger people. He would look out for them. Like a father would with his child.

It then clicked.

He is giving the young people what he never had.

A father figure.

Now, Toast knew Gavin would only beat up people who he hated. Including himself. But his mind wondered back to the little girl at the shop. He got his scar from protecting her.

He was a sweet person. When he wanted to be.

Gavin suddenly moved over and shoved Toast onto the floor, his leg sticking out of the bed while his mouth was slightly open, snoring.

Toast smiled softly. He loved his brother.

****
Gavin sat up and looked at the clock.

6:04 am

He sighed and looked down at the floor to see his younger brother sleeping.

He rolled his eyes and got up. Walking around, he picked up his brother and placed him on the bed, putting the duvet on him.

He ran a hand down his face and walked out.

"Where are the cigarettes?" he glared, looking through his coat.

Once found, he lit it and sat back in the chair. He breathed out smoke and smiles gently, watching it dissolve.

He then smirked as he had an idea.

Getting up, he walked into the bedroom to where his younger brother was sleeping. He lifted the cigarette to his lips and breathed in, then leaned down to him, breathing out the smoke into his face.

"Fire! Johnathan, wake up, there is a fire!" He screamed.

Toast opened his eyes, saw the smoke and screamed. He jumped onto his brother, pushing them to the floor.

"Heat rises, stay to the floor!" he screamed loudly.

Gavin laughed loudly, sitting up a bit.

Toast tilted his head as the smoke disappeared. Only then did he realise that it was Gavins smoke from his cigarette.

"I hate you." He glared.

Gavin laughed. "I know."

Toast glared and got up. "Have you eaten?"

"No."

"Do you want food?"

"No."

"Fine." Toast walked into the kitchen.

Gavin walked through into the next room to see Ghost and Jimmy sleeping.

"Why can't we get on as well as they do?" Toast asked, joining Gavin and smiling at Ghost.

Gavin put a hand on his shoulder. "Because, my dear brother.." he looked at him in the eye. "You're an asshole."

I didn't really know how to finish it.

I hope you're all staying safe.

You're all amazing people.

And I will see you next time.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent

GhostxToast one shots twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें