Criminal Confused

A pair of hands held his wrists tightly to the barred doors. He bit his lip at how much it hurt, but looking into the red eyes of his lover made it all go away.

"Jimmy.."

The figure moved forward, kissing him roughly. He slowly fell into the kiss, trying to get his wrists free to pull him closer. A que of quiet, little moans left their mouths as they kissed, only getting rougher and more desperate as time moved on.

"Jimmy.. Oh.. Ohh.. Yes.."

It was night time in the prison and there were a few guards walking around. The cell was mainly dark, only partly being lit by the light in the corridor. But most of them were away from the two criminals..

The Criminal Prince suddenly became aware of a pain in his bottom lip. He cried out, before moaning as his lover deepened the kiss. He gasped as he felt his knee being placed in between his legs.

"Jimmy.. Jimmy.." he panted a bit.

The figure pulled back and smirked, a small bit of salvia was connecting their mouths.

"No one will kiss you like I do.." he giggled.

Gavin smiled softly before tilting his head back. He gasped as Jimmy kisses down his neck, before biting it roughly.

"Ahh.. Haah.. Jimmy! Jimmy!"

"Jimmy!"

Green eyes opened wide. He looked around.

A hand held his neck at where his lover had bitten him. He felt small marks and noticed how it ached..

What?

He moved his attention to looking around the room..

Purple pillows.. Silk purple covers..

This wasn't his room..

This wasn't his place..

His eyes widened again as he remembered.

"(C/N).. I have to find (C/N)!" he got up and stumbled to the door. His legs felt so numb.. So.. Painful..

He shook his head and opened the door, crying out as he saw Lin.

"Good morning!" She smiled at him.

"Where's (C/N)?" he asked. "Where is my (son/daughter)?"

She giggled. "You don't have a child.." her eyes turned purple. "Do you?"

Gavin tried to look away. He tried to look somewhere else. But he couldn't. And he felt himself slipping back into this mind.

"No!" he screamed mentally. His eyes turned purple again.

"No.. I.. Don't have a child.."

Lin smirked. "Good.."

****
(C/N) opened (his/her) eyes and sat up.  The small child was laying beside a shirtless Toast. (he/she) smiled and kissed his cheek, before crawling out of bed.

Ghost was getting coffee when he heard a pair of little feet tapping into the kitchen. He smiled down at the child.

"Hello (C/N)." He helped the child into a chair.

"Hello Uncle Ghost. How did you sleep?" The child asked.

Ghost rolled his eyes. "It was okay until a certain little child crawled in during the night and cuddled up with us."

"I'm sorry.." (C/N) teared up. "I-!"

Ghost sighed a bit and picked up the child. He had some sympathy for the young being. He poked (his/her) cheek.