Shower Time

(There is going to be an important message at the end so please read that)

Toast flicked on the shower. He slowly moved his hand in and smiled at how warm it was. He smiled and dropped the towel, stepping in. His hand reached up to close the curtain and as it did, his boyfriend walked in.

"Johnny."

Toast cried out and covered himself. "Sir."

Ghost smiled. "Don't be embarrassed.. I've seen worse.." he shut the door and walked in. "Can I shower with you?"

Toast tilted his head. "In here?"

"Well yeah. I stink and need to clean. Only if you're comfortable."

Toast sighed. "Yeah. You can."

Before long, Ghost was standing in front of Toast. The warm water was hitting both of them.

"Soo.." Toast muttered.

Ghost looked up at him. "So."

It went quiet. Toast decided that it was stupid being quiet since he really needed to shower. He reached up and placed some shampoo on his hand.

"Can.. Can I?" Ghost asked, tilting his head.

"Can you what?" Toast asked. It suddenly clicked. "Can you was my hair?"

Ghost nodded.

Toast smiled softly and handed him the shampoo. "Go ahead. I'll clean your hair too."

Ghost blushed and smiled, slowly placing his hands on his boyfriends hair to wash his hair.

"Try not to get any soap in my eyes, Ghost." He giggled.

Ghost smiled. "I would never."

Toast giggled again, finding it cute at how Ghost had to go on his tip toes to reach him.

Though it felt nice. He was glad to just spend time with him and clean his boyfriends hair. Toast on the other hand was having a different time.

"When did you last was your hair, Sir?"

"Uhm..a few weeks ago.." Ghost lied.

Toast sighed and slowly ran his hands through Ghosts short brown hair. "How many weeks ago?"

"Four.."

Toast nodded. "It's very knotty Sir.. I may have to brush it.."

Ghost pulled his hands out of Toasts soapy hair and hissed at him. "No way."

Toast laughed at him. He slowly wrapped his arms around Ghost and hugged him.

"Don't dare me." He giggled.

Ghost turned around and looked up at him.

He moved up on his tip toes again but instead of rising his hair, he pressed their lips together.

Although Toast was more focused on trying to rinse his hair, the kiss was still amazing.

They slowly pulled back.

"What a lovely shower." Toast smiled.

Ghost giggled. "Yeah." He muttered, running his hand down his boyfriends shoulder, "We should do this more often."

So.

You're amazing. And you're doing really well today.

I'll see you next one shot.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent