Cute Cuddles

Toast smiled softly at Ghost, who had fallen asleep on his chest. It was a rainy, September day and the two were cuddled under a blanket. Toast had put the TV on a quiet volume so Ghost could sleep.

Ghost was laying on him, head on his  chest, beside his heartbeat. Toast had never understood that. How can someone's heartbeat be calming? To him it sounded creepy.

But that was him. And as long as Ghost was happy and content, so was he.

He noticed Ghost hadn't been sleeping well lately. He would always hear Ghost walking around and flicking on the TV at early hours in the morning. Or he would hear him moving around in his room. He guessed it was Ghost sleeping pattern.

Toasts blue eyes flickered to the clock.

3:08 pm

"It's very dull and grey for three.." he muttered to no one. "Anyone would think it's five ish.."

He thought to himself. He should get their dinner ready soon. But when his blue eyes made their way back to Ghost, he noticed that he couldn't move. He didn't want to wake his friend.

He sighed and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"I love you sir.." he sighed, pressing his head to Ghosts.

Little did he know that Ghost was actually awake. And he'd heard everything. He'd also felt the kiss. He just wished it was on his lips instead of his head.

He snuggled more into Toasts chest as his blush increased.

He loved Toast too..

Toast smiled again. He was staring at Ghost, looking at every inch of his face. A few spots scattered on his cheeks and chin. He noticed how his brown hair was covering part of his forehead and how peaceful Ghost looked. True, he was a salty person, but that was a defence.

He knew Ghost could be a sweet person. He knew Ghost could be a nice person.

His eyes drifted down to Ghosts pink lips. They were slightly parted as he breathed in and out and in and out.

Toast unknowingly bit his own lip. He imagined what it would be like to kiss Ghost. He could almost feel his lips against his own.

Ghosts brown eyes opened and clashed with Toasts blue ones. His cheeks instantly blushed as he lifted his head up, looking directly at his British friend.

Toast smiled softly. He lifted his hand to run through Ghosts hair.

"How did you sleep?"

Ghost nodded.

Toast bit his bottom lip. He sighed as he leaned down, smiling softly. Ghost watched his every move. He slowly leaned up, his lips brushing against Toasts.

"S-Sir?"

Ghost smirked and cupped Toasts face.

"What is it, Johnny?" he asked, his lips brushing against Toasts.

A dark blush covered Toasts cheeks as he looked up at his friend.

"Are you worried?" Ghost asked.

Toast shook his head.

"You like being this close to me, don't you?"

Toast thought before slowly nodding.

"Good."

Ghost pushed their lips together, kissing him slowly. Toast inhaled quickly through his nose, before breathing out a bit and kissing back.

Toast found his hands trailing down Ghosts back. One held his hip and the other pressed against his back, pulling him closer.

Ghost smiled softly, tilting his head up a bit to deepen the kiss. He bit down on Toasts bottom lip, earning a small, muffled cry out, before moving his way in and kissing his friend deeper.

When the two pulled away from the soft kiss, they stared at each other. A small string of saliva connected their mouths.

"I love you sir." Toast breathed.

"I know.. I love you too, Johnny.."

They smiled again before Ghost snuggled back under Toasts neck. They curled up again and resumed watching the TV on that rainy, September day.

Hey.

I just wanted to write some fluff.

Because fluff is cute.

Request wise, I am still taking in requests. And I am still working on some. So they should be around fairly soon.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this.

And I will see you next time.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent