Criminal Date

(C/N) didn't like her..

(he/she) didn't like how this lady was with (his/her) Dada. Yet here the child was, sitting beside Gavin on their date. The small child was playing with the toy knife.

"So, (C/N).. How was your day?"

(C/N) looked up at Lin. "Okay.. I think.. Me and Dada went to the park and got ice cream. I got strawberry because that is daddy's favourite! He liked it because he liked the colour red!"

Lin smiled tightly. "Oh really?"

(C/N) smiled brightly. "Yeah! And my knife, Casket, says Daddy will be back soon! And he also says he won't like you, Lin."

"Do you hear what your child is saying, Gavin?" She looked at him.

Gavin sighed. "I've told the kid he isn't coming back.. (he/She) doesn't listen to me." He wrapped an arm around his child. "Maybe Jimmy will be back?"

"No one comes back, Gavin. He's dead.. You saw him yourself."

(C/N) glared at her, tearing up. "Daddy isn't dead!"

"He was shot in the head, kid!" Lin snapped.

(C/N) began to cry. The small child pushed Gavin away and got down from the table, running towards the door of the restaurant.

Gavin sighed. He glared at Lin.

"What?" She said innocently.

"Very descriptive.." He stood up and walked after (C/N). He found (him/her) sitting by the bar. (he/she) was trying to climb onto one of the chairs.

He sighed for the fourth time that night and picked up the small child and sitting at one of the chairs. He held (C/N) to his chest as he felt (him/her) cry.

He felt tears gather in his own eyes, thinking of Jimmy.

"I miss him, Dada." the child sobbed into his chest.

He pressed a small kiss to the top of (C/N)s hair. "I miss him too darling.." he pulled the kid away to look at (him/her). "And you know what?" he asked, wiping the tears from the child's cheek.

"Wh.. W-wh-what?"

"I bet he misses us too.." Gavin smiled softly.

The child nodded and nuzzled his chest again. He picked (him/her) up and walked back to the table.

"Lin?" he asked.

Lin looked up at him. "Yes? Are we going?" she asked, getting up.

"No.. See, I'm going. I will offer to drop you off home but you're not coming back with me." He said, flatly.

Lin glared at the child. "I'll get a taxi home. Thank you anyway."

She leaned up to kiss him. Gavin turned his head and she kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you soon.." he said, walking out.

Lin sighed and sat back down.

"Well?" someone asked from behind her. She turned and saw a lady in a white dress.

"I need to get rid of that kid." Lin glared. "And I know how to."

****
"Dada! Dada! Dada! Dada!"

Gavin groaned loudly and rolled over, pushing the child back a bit. "I'm sleeping (C/N).." He muttered, nuzzling his face into the pillow.

Sadly, he was still at his brothers house.

"No you're not.. You're talking to me.."

He rolled back and faced (him/her). "(C/N)?"

"Yes?" The child asked innocently.