Criminal Downfall

(C/N) was playing on the floor.

Gavin and Lin were cuddling on the sofa, watching a lovely film.

Gavin had never been that person. He had always loved action films and comedy films.

It had been 4 weeks since they got engaged.

(C/N) got up and sighed. "Dada?"

"(C/N)?" he asked, not moving his eyes from the screen.

"Can we play now? You said you would after a few minutes. But you haven't yet."

Gavin looked down at Lin, who shook her head and cuddled closer to him.

"No (C/N). I don't want to." he sighed.

"Why?" (C/N) tried to climb onto the sofa and grabbed onto Gavins arm, trying to lift (himself/herself) up.

Gavin sighed angrily and moved his arm. "Just go somewhere else." he glared at the small child.

Tears gathered in (C/N)s eyes. (he/she) sniffed and walked into the bedroom, pulling the small toys with (him/her).

Toast sighed sadly. He looked at Ghost and nodded. Ghost got up and walked into the child's room, shutting the door.

Toast cleared his throat. "Gavin?"

"Johnathan?"

"Can I have a word?"

Gavin sighed and got up, following his younger brother to the kitchen.

"What is it?" Gavin snapped.

Toast looked at him. "Ever since you've been engaged to Lin, you don't seem to have an interest in (C/N).. That's your kid."

"The kid isn't mine. I adopted (him/her)."

"And you promised Jimmy to love and care for (him/her). Gavin you can't just ignore-!"

"Well maybe I don't want (C/N) anymore! Ever think of that?"

Toast blinked. He noticed there was a light purple glow in one of Gavins eyes. His own blue eyes trailed down to see a small figure, hugging a toy.

"Dada?"

Lin walked in and sighed. "Looks like Dada doesn't want you anymore."

Gavin glared at the child.

"Dada no!" (C/N) ran over and hugged his leg. "You still love me, don't you Dada?"

One of his eyes flickered from purple to muddy green. They suddenly set on purple. He seemed to wince a bit.

"No.. I don't.. I'm starting a new life with Lin. And forgetting about everything here. Including Jimmy. And including the child." he took Lins hand.

(C/N) teared up. "No Dada! No don't go! Dada!"

Gavin ignored the small child. He walked to the door and left with Lin, slamming the door behind him.

(C/N) began screaming and crying, trying to open the door and run after him.

Toast ran over and picked up the small child, hugging (him/her) tightly. Ghost ran out and looked at Toast.

"What happened?"

Toast sighed sadly and kissed the small child's head. "Looks like we have a child now, Sir."

Oh Gavin.. What have you done?

****
He lit the cigarette and breathed out the smoke.

"I'm glad you left the child, Gavin.."

"Yeah.."

She smiled.. She had Gavin now.. And that was all she needed. Wasn't it?

****
Toast was laying on the sofa.. It was 4 40 am.. And (C/N) was laying on his chest, curled up under a blanket.

"Johnny?"

Toast turned down the volume on the TV. "Yes sir?"

Ghost walked round. "You have to come to bed soon. You need sleep."

Toast sighed and ran his hand through the small child's hair. "I can't sleep. First (he/she) looses one parent then the other?"

Ghost nodded.. "(C/N) can sleep in us if you want?"

Toast nodded.

****
"Daddy!"

The small child ran up to the figure. (He/She) wrapped (his/her) small arms around them.

"(C/N)!" he picked up his child. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too! Is Heaven nice?"

"It's wonderful.. I've enjoyed watching you grow.."

"Have I grown much?"

The figure smiled and nuzzled the small child. "You're bigger and stronger than me."

The child giggled. "I really miss you Daddy.. Dada does too.. But I miss Dada too.."

The figure nodded. "It's time for you to go back to the waking world.. I love you (C/N).." he put a bloody hand on (C/N)s cheek and kissed (his/her) forehead.

"I love you too Daddy.."

A small pair of eyes opened slowly.. They darted around and settled on a figure.

"Dada?" (C/N) sat up hopefully.

The figured turned out to be none other than Johnny Toast.

"Hey darling." he sat down on the bed. "How are you?"

The child rubbed (his/her) eyes. "Yeah.."

Toast smiled. His light blue eyes widened as the child got up.

There was a red hand mark on the side of (C/N)s cheek and a red lip mark on the child's forehead.

He blinked and took the child into the bathroom, cleaning the marks.

Toast smiled a bit. "Did you fight someone in your dream, darling?"

(C/N) kicked (his/her) legs around. "No.. I saw Daddy! He wasn't happy with Dada.."

Toast nodded. He dried the child's face only to see small tears falling.

"Uncle Toast.." the child looked into his worried blue eyes with (his/her) tear filled ones. "Why doesn't Dada love me?"

It's alright darling (C/N).. Someone out there loves you..

Sooo..

....

Sorry this took so long. The other one shot is messing up a lot. And I've been really busy. Like stupidly busy.

Anyway..

I hope you enjoyed this one shot.

And I will see you next time.

Bye my lovely bird people.

-Guargent