Criminal Moving On

Toast laughed as he read (C/N) a story. It was the child's bedtime and (C/N) wanted a story.

"He's always been good with kids." Ghost broke the silence between him and Gavin, who was sipping coffee.

"Yeah.."

Ghost sighed. "Hey.. Gavin? Maybe you should.. Move on?"

Gavin looked at him. "What?"

"Move on from Jimmy. Go on a date, meet someone new."

Gavin sighed, tears pricking his eyes. "How can you say that?"

"I'm just thinking of (C/N)."

Gavin sighed. He stood up and walked over to a window.

Ghost watched him. He didn't tell any of them about the bloody knife at Jimmy's grave.

Gavin opened the window and lit a cigarette, blowing out the smoke. "I guess you're right.." He muttered.

Toast closed the door to (C/N)s room. "Gavin I told you about smoking in here!"

Gavin stared at him and held onto the window. He then leaned out and hung out the window.

"Not smoking indoors now am I?" He smirked.

"GAVIN!!" Toast shrieked, running forward and pulling him back in. "Don't be an ass and give me a heart attack!"

Ghost sat on the sofa laughing.

Gavin finished the cigarette and closed the window. "Ghost informed me that I should meet someone new."

Toast bit his lip. "I know Jimmy might want you to but.. Are you sure it isn't too soon?"

"The sooner the better." Gavin muttered. "I'm going out. Look after (C/N) for me."

Before another word could be said he was out the door.

****
Gavin was walked in the town. He walked passed a certain place.

His green eyes stared at the bench.

It was their first robbery together. They had out ran the police and were now sitting in the dark.

"You did well back there Gavin." Jimmy giggled.

Gavin smiled softly. "Thank you."

"You look good.."

Gavin looked away. "No I don't.. This scar.. It ruins me.."

Jimmy turned his face back to him. "Let me fix it." He leaned forward and kisses his scarred cheek.

Gavins hand brushed his cheek.

"Oh Jimmy.. Who's going to fix me now?"

He slowly sat down on the bench. He leaned back and took out a cigarette.

"Don't you know smoking kills?"

He looked to his right to see a young woman. She smiled at him.

"Yeah.. I know.. Sometimes you get addicted to the bad things in life."

"That explains why I'm addicted to your eyes."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Excuse me?"

"Oh! Yes." she giggled. "My name is Lin. Lin Dark." she held out her hand.

He slowly reached out and shook it. "Gavin Toast."

She smiled. "You're the Criminal Prince? Oh my gosh-!"