Roses

(Okay This is a Fourth of July special, but because I don't think I can publish all three chapters that day. I'll be doing this thing we're everyday until 4th of July I'll be posting the parts of this story.)

Warning > offenderman and strong language.

You had just gotten home from work when you started to get dressed up to go clubbing. Most people would go with family to see the fireworks or watch some game or something along those lines. But instead you and a few co workers and friends had decided to go to a club down town for the Fourth of July. You didn't mind really it was nice to go out for once instead of staying home all day.

You had decided on wearing a very beautiful red dress. (Dress up top) It fit you Purrfectly. (yes I made the pun hate me later) You twirled in front of your mirror taking in how amazing the dress looked on you before heading into your bathroom to finish up with some light makeup.

You were ready to leave, your hair was on point your makeup looked amazing and the dress fit just right. You were ready to go to that bar you had already called a cab to pick you up so now all you had to do was wait. It was only a few minutes before a yellow cab showed up In front  of you. You had quickly got into the back seat of the cab when the cab driver had asked for your destination. You quickly said the clubs name not even looking up at the man till you passed him the money you owed for the cab.

Your heart stopped the man was drop dead gorgeous, a amazing face beautiful eyes and the smile that could make any woman or man drop dead. How could such a pretty face be working a cab? You almost forgot the fact you were holding money towards this god before you heard him asking if you were alright. You quickly snapped out of your trance and gave him the money and leaned back in your seat as he started the cab and drove to your go destination.

It was only ten minutes but it felt like hours being in the car with a god. As you came to your stop you slowly retreated out of the car wanting nothing more then to get out of that awkward situation. As the cab drove off you felt you could finally breath as you walked up into the club trying to pinpoint where anyone was. Your eyes eventually landed on one of your coworkers, Becky. She wasn't really your friend you hated the girl but she was the only person you saw so far in this dark crowded building so you went up to her.

Becky was a married woman which she always seemed to brag to you about because you were still single. You never dated a man or woman in your life nobody ever seemed interested. As you got closer you saw her more clearly and you saw her making out with a young man who clearly wasn't her husband. You stopped and slowly took out your phone before she could see you and snapped a picture. Sadly the flash went off and she opened her eyes and looked towards where it had come from but stopped once she saw you.

You saw her turn pale as you lowered your phone smirking. You knew you had mail on her only problem would be if you kept it or not. Honestly you could just turn it in and make her husband leave her, he was the only one making money and supporting them both so it would be pay back. You saw Becky get up and start speed walking over to you reaching for your phone, but you quickly raised it above your head and slightly behind you.

"Oh you dirty slut, I wonder what your husband will think about this." You said looking her in the eyes with a sly smirk forming on your lips. She quickly tried to mumble something out different offerings and all kinds of crap but you weren't listening. You were sending this to her husband either way so what's the point of listening. While she ranges you spotted one of your friends F/N talking to a co worker you were actually meeting with. You were about to approach them when you saw Becky try and reach for your phone again. You held it away from her but for that she hit you to the ground and tried to desperately grab your phone.

It broke into a fight you had punched her off of you and many things escalated quickly. It got to the point she was heavily bleeding and you only had a few scratches and bruises when security finally pulled you two apart. You two had been brought out of the club she was called an ambulance because of her injuries but you got called a cab.

As you waited for your cab by the end of the street you had started to smell a weird pleasing sent. It smelt like a rose but just different a bit alluring as well. You looked around but couldn't figure out where the scent was coming from till you looked over at an ally near by. You quickly looked at your phone to see the picture you had taken of Becky and whoever she was having an affair with. You quickly sent the picture to her husband before looking back at the ally.

A > Go home and ignore the scent.

B > Follow the scent into the ally.

(Okay again this is a Fourth of July special and the finished part will be out on July 4th hope you enjoyed the chapter.)