Dont go to sleep

Art up top isn't mine and only warning is I know hardly nothing about Jane.

You where a junior in high school and it was about the end of the school year, and like always a huge party was being thrown by one of the schools rich kids. It was the normal end of the year party everyone would be invited to some big house when the kids parents aren't
Home and it would be utter chaos.

This year however was different it was a costume party. Which was new since normally all it was at those party's were underage kids getting drunk and the police arriving. You decided to go this year considering you had a few amazing cosplays you could go as.

You had double checked you entire outfit and was ready to go to that party in two weeks. You never went to the parties before because they weren't your thing but this year will make an Exception. You had just started putting everything away to keep it safe when you heard a knock on your front door.

You walked down stairs to see that a letter had been slid under your door. You picked it up and examined it there was no name or anything so you decided to open it.

"Dear Y/N

You don't know me but I know you. I wrote this to tell you to not go to the party you will be in grave danger otherwise. Hear my warning and don't go to the party or suffer the same fate as others"

You looked over the note a few more times wondering what it meant. It was a costume party what was so dangerous about it, who is this person and what do they mean by others?

Questions swirled through your head as you stated at the note in your hands. Would you stay here just in case this person was telling the truth or forget about it and go to the party anyway.

A > Stay Home

B > Go to the party