Pop Goes The Weasal > B

(Warning > oh holy mama gore is about to come to this book)

B/N = brothers name
F/N1 = first friends name
F/N2 = second friends name

You had decided it was just your imagination and kept walking to your room. You had left yourself in charge of all the party plans you knew it was two months away but how couldn't you. Your brother would be turning six and you planned on giving him the best party ever.

You had decided on ordering a cake because you didn't trust yourself baking one not after last time. You ordered streamers cupcakes and all kinds of things you even order a bouncy castle for B/N. You loved him like any sister would and you wanted him to be happy on his birthday especially since you wouldn't be there. You had a school trip that day and you'd be home by 6:00 so you'd at least make it for cake.

You had prepared everything you just need to order everything and get everything delivered which you could do in the morning. You had decided to lay down and finally welcome sleep.

It was about the same routine as yesterday which happened for the next month you'd make breakfast and serve it to you, B/N and his imaginary friend Jack. But when his birthday got closer he started acting weird saying he didn't like Jack that much anymore and it was honestly creeping you out. But you decided to ignore it the party had been set your parents knew what to do and what had to be done during the party.

You waved goodbye as you stepped on the bus to go on your field trip F/N1 and F/N2 waving you over to a seat on the bus they saved for you. You guys started your trip over to an
Aquarium of some sort. You where half way through the trip when you had gotten a terrible feeling. Suddenly all the hairs on your neck stood on end and your heart was bumping really fast and your breath hitched and your gut was telling you to get home now!

You knew you couldn't leave though you'd get a failing grade so you decided to ignore the feeling, the last hour had passed and everyone was heading home but once you stepped foot onto your houses property. that feeling came back and you ran you ran inside the house only to fall to your knees.

Your parents where dead your mother was tied to the stairs her intensities hanging out of her body and her teeth pulled out and stabbed into the wood. Her eyes where completely white her body cold and her hair oh god it was all kinds of messed up it was tied around her throat. You almost gaged and when you looked into the living room you screamed again.

Your father was sued to the coach his eyelids peeled off and his face it was so scared and scratched if his hair wasn't still there you'd need dental records to prove that was him. His intestines where ripped out and his lungs cut open and filled with cigars. You broke down crying not being able to handle the seen In front of you. You cried and cried until you remembered,

B/N!

You quickly ran around the house screaming for him in tears until you got to his room and you completely felt your blood turn cold. There your baby brother was hanging on the wall in some cross type way. His intestines hanging out his eyes hanging from there sockets candy stuffed him to the brim of his insides it was spilling out. His adult teeth all ripped out and stabbed into his limbs. His neck completely slashed open.

You turned around to throw up when you saw a heart....B/N heart on a plate with a note next to it. After reading the note your stomach couldn't take it and you completely threw up before running downstairs to call the police.

"Oh sweet Y/N I hate you weren't here for the party but here's my present to you it really comes from the heart! ~LJ"

-time skip a few hours-

The police arrived a few hours after and even they almost puked not being able to handle what they where seeing. Some of the officers held you trying to calm you down. After answering questions they took you to a hotel because they couldn't move the body's it was a murder and everything was evidence.

You laid down in the hotels bed as you cried you should've been there you should've run home as soon as your gut told you to but you didn't. You will forever hold this quilt but one question still swims around your head.

"Why was the initials on that notes the same as your brothers imaginary friend?"

(That's a warp I'm sorry this took a while longer then usual I had overslept also the picture above I don't own any of the art work in it I just took random photos off the internet and edited them together.)