Whats your order sir? > B

It was really late and you didn't like the feeling you were getting from this guy.

"I'm sorry sir were closing soon if it's something quick I can get it for you!" You said in a rush honestly wanting this guy out of your hair. The man seemed to think for a second.

"I just want a plate o-of waffles a-and then I'll be o-o-out of h-here." The man stuttered. You felt bad so you lead him to a table and ran back to grab a plate of waffles. When you came back he stared at me as You placed down his waffles. He took off his mask and started eating that's when I noticed a hole in his check. You froze on and stared staring at his check. He noticed and instantly covered his check in embarrassment

"Oh my I'm so sorry for staring I was just amazed I've never seen something like that." You stated feelings more guilty for making him embarrassed. He stared at you before shaking his head. He finished his food and got up to leave.

"You k-know t-the foods pretty g-good here I'll try and stop b-b-by earlier n-next time I-I decide t-to eat h-here and maybe we can chat s-some more." The man declared before walking out of the diner into the night.

You saw him ever once in awhile not a lot something was always weird about him though no the stuttering or sudden move meant he always reeked of blood and death. You ignored it and served him every time he came by and you even talked to the man who you learnt name was Toby. But no matter what you could never shake the feeling something wasn't right.