Chapter 18

*Your POV*

Niall's belly is getting more pudgy by the day and not much to my surprise he craves everything in my refrigerator, he can be mean sometimes, his body aches, and I have to massage his feet and back every few hours. It doesn't stick out as far, it looks like he's holding his stomach out if he wasn't pregnant. And it's easy to hide under his clothes without it being too obvious.

It's been a few weeks since he made the announcement. Due to his half fish anatomy I have a feeling it might be shorter than normal.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Niall whined. There he goes.

"Yes Nialler?" I walked back in the room.

"It's eating my stomach out!" Niall cried having on his emotional moments. I put hand on his stomach and felt his stomach pulsing.

"It's kicking, Niall." I giggled at him.

"Kicking?" He questioned.

"Yeah. It's normal."

"Oh really? Anyways I want a boy." Niall said bluntly.

"Either is fine with me." I kissed his stomach a few times tickling him.

"When's our wedding?"

"I don't know when but I was thinking about having two weddings. One with my family on land and one with your family underwater. Sound good?"

"Sounds great." Niall tried to sit up to kiss me but his stomach was in the way. "Come down here." He gave up.

"Here I am." I ducked down and kissed him. "Do you really want me to be a king with you, Niall? I don't.....you know.....breathe underwater."

"I don't know either. What about the necklace my mum gave you?" Niall asked.

"I'm just afraid that I might come off my neck and I'll drown." I laid down next to him rubbing his stomach. His stomach might not appear to be as big but the babies in there kicking earlier that I thought.

"My mum has all the underwater artifacts. Maybe she'll give you a bracelet that won't fall of your wrist-- OH MY GOD IT'S KICKING AGAIN!" Niall yelped holding his stomach. It scares him more than it hurts him. We all learn something new everyday but in Niall's case it's every five minutes.

"It's completely normal, Niall." You rubbed at his stomach soothingly. Not to mention, Niall gets mean every now and then. He'll whine when he's hungry like most pregnant people do. He'll lose control of his powers and splash water all over the house or he'll call a sea creaturel to surface on accident and I'll guide it back to the ocean. If he wanted a pet, I'd buy him dog. A pet on dry land.

"My backs killing me!" Niall whine cried.

"Turn over baby." I help Niall rest on his side. I massaged his back making him sigh in content. "Thank you babe." 

"Your welcome my prince. We have to try on suits and stuff like that." I told him.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, you'll have to wear gold or silver at my wedding. Braclets and stuff like that. I think it will look hot on you." Niall informed.

"Thank you, Niall. You would look so cute in a tuxedo."

"Thank you, (Y/N). Erm....can you dance?" Niall asked.

"Erm....Can you dance?"

"Underwater or...."

"On land." 

"I can slow dance but that's about it.

"Slow dance." Niall looked back at me.

"I hope my belly won't get in the way." Niall took my hands. I guided his hands behind my neck and mine on his sides. "Follow my lead." Niall and I took small steps swaying side to side and in circles.

"This is making me dizzy." Niall mumbled as we went in a circle. I giggled as I laid him down on the bed.

"Can't wait to offically call you mine, my prince." 

"I can't wait either. I just hope this baby comes soon." Niall kicked his feet up. "Get to work, babe." He snapped his fingers. That was my cue to massage his swollen feet.

"Sure thing my prince." I lightly massaged this feet.

I just hope our baby comes soon so Niall can be out of pain and happy once again.