Epilogue

"Look papa, I'm swimming!" James you and Niall's son said proudly, floating on his back.

"I see!" Niall smiled. "Come swim to papa." He opened his arms.

James giggled and clumsily turned over on his stomach and started flipping his bluish green tail, splashing water all over. Niall learned to swim at your son's age, only that he wasn't as much as a clumsy swimmer.

"Come on, you're almost here." Niall encouraged. James swam into his arms and got held.

"You did it!" Niall started peppering James face with kisses. He giggled as Niall did it.

"You've guys been out here all day. Are you guys ready to come in yet?" Here you came outside with towels for James and Niall.

"Daddy, I can swim now!"

"Can you?"

"Wanna show him?" Niall gently put James down into the water and he immediately jets off to the other side of the pool where you are.

"Yay!" You and Niall clapped for him the picked him up out the water, covering him up with a towel. He lets out a small yawn and nuzzled in your neck. "Looks like someone is ready for bed."

"Awww." Niall smiled. "It's so cute watching you be daddy."

"Oh hush." You laughed taking James in the house.

Niall helped you put his pajamas on after he dried off himself. James is already fast asleep as you gently put him in his bed.

"Look at our little prince." Niall whispered.

"I thought you were the prince?"

"I'm your prince and this is our prince." Niall kissed you then James.

"Got it." You nod. Both you and Niall took your time walking out of James' room without making any noise to wake him up.

When you closed the door behind you, Niall quickly hugged you,"I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Niall."

"I can't even put in words how much I do. You're the best husband ever."

"I love you too, Niall. Thanks for always being here."

After hugging and sharing a few kisses, you and him cuddle on the couch. Through the movie went to sleep on Niall's shoulder. Instead the merman pulled you into his lap and held you as he continued to watch the movie.

As the movie went on, Niall couldn't held but admire you and leave small kisses on your face while you slept.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I have you. I love you, (Y/N)." Niall whispered then kissed you. "And all your little things."

It's only the beginning of a better life with both your princes, James your son and Niall your husband.

[A\N]: Sorry it took forever for me to write the epilogue. I hope you guys liked the story. Niall's second one will be our eventually. Thansk for reading.