Chapter 2

*Your POV*

"Niall, wait up!" I childishly ran after him in the ocean. As soon as I put my head underwater he's already swam off. Im swimming after him but he's going faster than me due to the fact that he has a tail. I keep swimming straight not knowing where Niall is.

I hear something jet to my right and as I turn my head, it's Niall sneaking up on me. He tackles me into a hug spinning me in circles. I point up to the top of the ocean so he knows that I want fresh air. Our heads pop out of the water and we touch foreheads.

"I love you" he told me fondly.

"I love you more" I told him back seperating our faces. I move the wet hair out of his face and he did the same thing for me. He took my face into his grasp his grasp. He slowly brought me face to mine closing his eyes. I'm brining my face to his and I clothes my eyes. Both our lips are puckered ready to touch and I've been waiting for this moment since we've met.....

THUD!!!!

I just out of my sleep to a thud at window. Great. At the very moment I was gonna kiss Niall, it was all a dream. I roll out of bed to my window and it has water all over it. I roll up my window to a ball of water coming towards me. I duck it and it hits my wall splashing all over the place.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" I hear a familiar voice call me from the outside. I look out and it was Niall at the shore of my backyard beach.

"Sorry for throwing water at you. I don't have legs so I couldn't just knock on your door" Niall said.

"I'll be right out" I yelled out the window and he nodded. I rush to my closet and I put on a pair of swim shorts and sandal and I walk out in the backyard. As I'm walking towards Niall he's just laying in the sand with his tail in the water, I sat next to him and he props himself up on his elbows.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me.

"Pretty good" I replied. Despite me having the dream of swimming and almost kissing Niall made it great.

"Got any plans for today?" He asked me.

"I honestly want to get to know you more, Niall. Being a merman and all" I told him and he started to turn red blushing.

"Well....I'm not all that" he blushed.

"You have a tail and powers" I told him making him feel better.

"True"

"So tell me more, what else can you do?" I became intersted in him.

"Just control water, I can swim 100 miles per hour, and I can obviously breathe and talk underwater" I shrugged his shoulder then chuckling.

"The salt water doesn't burn your eyes?"

"No" he shook his head. "We live in it". I nodded understanding him. I wanna ask him is he gay but I might freak him out.

"(Y/N), can I ask you something?" Niall said gripping onto the sand in nervousness.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Are you gonna hate me after I tell you?" Niall asked nervously.

"Go ahead, Niall"

He took a deep breathe in. "Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"Im Gay" I told him.

"So am I" he said with his Irish accent.

"Your are?!?!" I asked him in surprise. Can't tell if he has feeling for me then that makes two of us.