Chapter 7

"(Y/N)...." Niall whimpered. Your still sleep and unresponsive.

"(Y/N)!" Niall shook you waking you up.

"What's wrong, Niall?" You answered sleepily

"I have one of these!" Niall pointed at his first time erection. "I just thought about you and this happened"

"Thinking about me how?" You asked hiding your boner under your blanket.

"Well, I had a dream that you put this in your mouth, like I did to you" Niall said as redness rose in his cheeks.

"Do you want me to help you?" You offered getting up from under the cover.

"How?"

"I can show you sex, if you want-"

"Yes!!! Please, show me sex!!!" Niall started bouncing in excitement. You couldn't help but laugh at how adorable and horny Niall is being.

"Just take off your clothes" Niall struggled taking off his shirt but it took it off as fast as he could following his bottoms. By the time you took your bottoms off he's already naked holding his dick. You grabbed him by his ankles and pulled him down on his back. You crawled on top of him and kissed him gently.

You went down south on him leaving soft kisses down his torso putting his dick in your mouth. He gasped went he felt your warm mouth around his dick. Niall gripped on to the sheets and started to pant hard. You bobbed your head up and down his length, earning soft moans from him.

"That feels so good" Niall moaned thrusting up in your mouth. He made a mistake and pushed past your gag reflex making you gag. You quickly took him out your mouth and starting coughing.

"Do I taste bad?!" Niall sat up quickly and wrapped his arms around your torso.

"No, Niall" you chuckled rubbing his back. "You hit my throat and gagged me"

"I'm so sorry" Niall hid is face in your chest. "But we'll still have sex right?" Niall quickly brought his head back out.

"Of course, Niall" you soothed him

"Can I suck you off to make you feel better?" Niall's question went straight to your dick arousing you.

You didn't have to say anything else Niall laid you down and took you in his mouth. It was hot watching his blonde head bob up and down on you.

"Niall.." You moaned. He licked around your lip a few times making you feel even better then takes your back in his mouth parting both his lips. Wet sounds escapes Niall's mouth as he sucks you off like a pro. He's doing good for his second time.

"Ready for prep?" You asked him as he sucked you off.

"What's that?" Niall asked taking you out his mouth licking his lips still tasting you.

"So it won't hurt when ever I get inside you" Niall's eyes brightened when your said inside him.

"What do you want me to do?" Niall asked quickly eager for more.

"Get on your hand and knees" you instructed and Niall bent over on the bed. He has a cute perky butt bent over right in front of you.

You spread both his cheeks revealing his tight untouched hole. You licked a stripe up his crack making him moan loudly.

"Do that again!" Niall said in desperation. You obliged giving him a full on rimjob. Niall reached back for your head while your rimmed him. You swirled your tongue around his hole and stuck it in lightly penetrating him with the tip of your tongue.

"Please, (Y/N)!! Don't stop!!" Niall moaned biting into your bed sheets trying to keep himself in control.

He's ass is already wet enough to be used for lube. With ease you stuck a finger in prepping him slowly. Niall softly moaned as your prepping him.

"Im gonna add another finger, OK?" You let him know rubbing his back. Niall nodded ready for more. You added another finger and Niall gasped in reaction. He felt so tight around your fingers and he would feel even better once your inside him. He's prepped and ready for you to fuck him.

You lined up with his entrance and you slowly penetrate him. Niall's face scrunched up as he felt himself stretched around you.

Niall screamed as soon as you hit his spot the second you made it in.

You started thrusting slowly hitting his spot. Niall's head fell back in enjoyment as you fucked him. You bent over with your upper body on his back listening to him moan. You turned his face so you could kiss him as you fucked him. Niall slowly moaned on your lips in pleasure.

"You like this, Nialler?" You panted.

"I love it!" Niall moaned turning back further to kiss you.

You pushed him down so he'd lay on his stomach and you thrust harder. The sound of your bodies colliding as you fucked Niall. Niall lifted his head up and you sucked on his neck and slowly rolled your slower half into his ass hitting deeper in his spot. He whimpered went you thrust gently hitting his spot.

You pulled out and flipped him on his back, making you way in between his legs. You kissed him and entered him again. Niall pulled you on top of him as your thrust in him.

He held on to your shoulders and held you head in his. You slowly thrust in him then you picked up the pace fucking him harder making the bed shake. It's feels so good to Niall, he traced his hands down your body and stopped at your ass, holding it firmly.

You sped up your thrust and out of no where, Niall let out weird moans as he felt pressure build up in his groin area.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Niall moaned as he came for the first time in between you two. You can feel yourself climax as well and you spill inside inside him. You collapsed next to him both catching your breaths.

"That......was.......fun!" Niall said breathlessly. You laughed and got a wet towel for you and Niall.

"I'm glad you enjoy sex" you said handing him a towel.

"Can we do it again?" Niall asked wiping off his stomach handing the towel back to you.

"Sure. When ever you want" You said cleaning yourself off crawling back into bed with Niall.

"I would say right now but I'm tired" Niall said cuddling on top of you.

"You don't want pajamas?" You asked him.

"No, I like being naked. Letting everything hang loose" Niall smirked expecting you to get the joke. You looked around the room trying to get the joke.

"Niall!" You gasped at him siting up. He burst out laughing laying you back down.

"Just kidding!" He kissed you on the cheek. "I love you, (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Niall" you repeated kissing him on the forehead as you two slowly feel asleep in ear others arms.