Chapter 10

*Your POV*

"(Y/N)!" Niall poked the side of my leg with something.

"Hhmm?" I responded not even turning around to look at him. 

"I need you! It hurt's!" Niall whined.

"What hurts?" I asked him and I'm hoping that it not what I think it is. Niall has a full on erection so bad it hurts.

"Please, let me fuck you! I'll please you, I swear!" Niall grabbed my hand begging for it. Niall has bottomed already, it would only be fair. 

"OK" I gave in to him stirpping off all my clothing. He threw off all his clothes with waited for me. I got on my hand and knees in front of him waiting on him. He placed a hand on my hip and tried to penetrate me with the other one. 

"This isn't working!" Niall complained. 

"You'll need some lube. I have some in the drawer" I pointed to it. He ran quickly to the drawer and pulled out the lube. He coated himself with it well and entered me slowly.

"Yeah, Niall. Like that!" I encourage feeling him stretch me out and he starts to moan sticking it in. 

"How do you do this?" NIall asked moaning.

"Move your hips back and forth" Niall obliged thrusting clumsily and fast. 

"Fuck!" Niall's head fell back in ecstasy moaning. It's his first time topping and he'll get better at it over time and it's hard to tell that he's enjoying himself,

NIall's a moaning mess above me thursting. Sweat is dripping down his face, starting to breathing hard, and he let out a loud moan climaxing inside me and he falls over next to me catching his breath.

It funny watching him exhausted after topping for the first time. 

"How can you do that?" Niall panted tiredly. 

"Just can?" I shurrged my shoulders. I don't know what else to say. 

Niall chuckled and put a hand on my face brushing my cheek. 

"I"m starting to get homesick" Niall admitted. He has been at my place for a while now. He likes it on dry ground than he does underwater but it would be only fair for him to at least go back and check on his family.

"I think you should go visit" I told him but he didn't comply.

"They don't want me" NIall protested harshly.

"I can go with you?" I offered and he sat right up."Your parent know about me don't they?"

"Hell yeah, they do! I'll meet you in the ocean!" Niall jumped out of bed and ran straight in the ocean. If I'm going miles to the bottom of the ocean, I as might as well prepare for it. I grab an oxygen tank and swim googles and I go out to the ocean. NIall at shore and his tail already grew and I can tell he's ready to show me his home. I put on my googles and before I put my mouth piece in Niall snuck a kiss on my lips and hid in the water. He pulled me down and held me tight and swam fast into the ocean.

Niall swims so fast, I see all type of sea creatures go right past us. 

"We're here!" Niall said happily and there was the underwater city. Everything it looks like a city with bright lights and there a castle that can be seen in the middle of it all. We swam through it to see all types of merpeople. 

We come up to a castle door and Niall storms through the castle doors.

"Mum! Dad! My boyfriends here with me!!" Niall swam in circle around me.