An important day

Chapter 54

Jack's POV

I felt my heartbeat stop.

I looked at the basketball on my hand.

Now I feel my heartbeat beating like a drum.

I could feel my palms sweating. This was my last shot. A shot that if I missed, would be the loss of our team. 

I looked at my back to see the players of the opposite team running towards me, trying to steal the basketball. I have to act now, it's now or never.

I ran as fast as I could and threw the basketball with all my might, hoping that the 3-point shot would fulfill.

I felt a huge force that hit my left shoulder, causing me to fall on the cold hard ground.

I watched the basketball as if it were moving in slow motion. Almost there.

Almost there.

Almost--

Almost. That's all, I frowned before punching the ground, I missed.

I stood up and sighed. But just then, I heard a loud sound caused by a whistle. I looked at the huge screen that replayed my shot.

Then I felt hope running fast back to my veins, it was a foul. Someone pushed me just as I jumped to shoot the ball, in fact, pushed me TOO hard. Alright, game on.

The bell rang, the game continues with the last 30 seconds.

I looked around me, there weren't too much players blocking me. I raised my arms signaling that I was open.

I watched the ball being tossed over to me, I ran fast as soon as I felt it within my grasp. Without having second thoughts, I threw the basketball. 3-point shot? Fulfilled.

I felt myself being raised up, this was it, we actually won! The points were close though, 73 - 71.

I searched for Elsa from the crowd. I saw her, smiling while her eyes glistened in delight. I let myself down and ran towards her.

"Jack!" Elsa laughed as I spun her around.

"You did it." She said as I hugged her.

"That shot was for you." I whispered to her. I smiled at her, then pulled away from the hug.

"Frost!" I looked to find the owner of the voice, it was coach Jim with coach Yvonne.

"I guess you've proved yourself" coach Jim sighed then grinned at me.

"And you never seem to fail me, Frost." Coach Yvonne nodded.

"Keep it up." Coach Jim said, then they both walked away.

"Jack Frost," an interviewer barged in.

I just looked away then stared at Elsa.

"I believe that I deserve something" i smirked.

She rolled her eyes then kissed my cheek.

"Just the cheek?" I pouted.

"Oh no..." Elsa slowly stepped backwards.

"I believe you don't want to be tickled so just give me a kiss." I chuckled.

"Jack, nooo!" Elsa ran out of the gym while I chuckled and ran after her

***

"It's Elsa's what?" I froze.

"It's Elsa's birthday tomorrow." Anna repeated.

"And she didn't even inform me?" I sighed, how was I supposed to get her a gift now?

I looked at Elsa who was ordering us some fries from a booth, I thought and thought.

"Cream puffs anyone?" Hiccup suddenly appeared out of nowhere, destroying my train of thoughts.

"what the hell, Hiccup?!" I let out a sigh.

"CRAP, CREAM PUFFS." and just like that, the plate of cream puffs at Hiccup's hands magically reappeared at Merida's hands... and well, mouth.

"There goes all your cream puffs." Kristoff chuckled.

"What's going on?" Elsa asked, placing the fries she ordered on the table.

"Merida took all of the cream puffs." Hiccup shrugged

"More like ate." I rolled my eyes.

"but it's fine." Hiccup smiled. "It was for her, anyway." I heard him murmur.

"And I'm surprised how a whole plate of cream puffs could fit into Merida's stomach" Rapunzel giggled as she playfully patted Merida's belly.

"But how about you, you look like you don't even eat." Eugene shook his head. "You sooo thin." He ticked his tongue then hugged Rapunzel.

"Now eat this chicken." Eugene stuffed a chicken leg into Rapunzel's mouth then smirked.

"Mmmmhmmnhhmm." Rapunzel said.

"What was that?" Eugene chuckled.

Rapunzel struggled to free one hand then took hold of the chicken leg after biting it.

"I said, was that even necessary?" Rapunzel frowned.

"Believe me love, it was." Eugene said making us all laugh.

"KRISTOFF WHAT THE HELL." we all looked at Anna who just slapped a chicken leg out of Kristoff's grasp. The chicken leg landed on a paper plate on the table. Score 1 for Anna.

"What? Eugene over here said that it was necessary." Kristoff pointed at Eugene.

I just shook my head then looked at Elsa. She just smiled at me while I winked at her.

I took some fries and and attempted to feed Elsa when she blocked her mouth with her hands.

"That won't be necessary." She laughed.

"Then feed me instead." I pouted.

She rolled her eyes then stuffed some fries into my mouth.

"Gentler please." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." She giggled.

This girl, she doesn't even inform me about her birthday.

But don't worry...

I have a plan.

~~~~

A/N: heya potatoes.

How was your Christmas? Cx

Well, how was the chap? Sorry for the long wait though,  I still have assignments to do... yeah, assignments, during break time wth.

I have some news... yeah, it's my happy-new-year-news-flash. There will be a sequel cx. But I'm not quite sure that right after this book, I'll publish the sequel right after. Maybe I'll rest for a week or two after this book.

And I'll be creating a new Big Five Modern AU book. The title will be Consequences. But the book'll be published about late January so yeah:/(book cover on the media)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES CX. WE JUST HIT 800K READS OHMIGOSH ASDFGHJKL; IT'S THE BEST GIFT EVERRRR CX LOVE YOUU.

That be all

Bai~

GELLA-TO ♥