Small Arguments

Chapter 31

Elsa's POV

Art class has just ended, I glanced at Jack and Evan as they stared at each other. I rolled my eyes at them, they look like immature children fighting over candy. I stood up and passed by them, making Jack walk alongside me. I looked at my shoes as I walked through the corridors while Jack had his hands on his pockets and strode beside me. I can't even believe that a man like this guy would waste his time, driving a girl like me to school? I pursed my lips and glanced at him as he smiled making me try to hide my blushes. I seriously hate it when I blush, I'll look like a tomato!

"Jack...?" I fiddled my fingers and he peered down at me, waiting for me to continue

"Just stop this" I sighed and he began to contact his brows as if to say 'Stop what?'

"Stop driving me to school" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and he immediately frowned.

"Why would I?" He defiantly answered and I gulped

"well... I miss driving and having walks with Anna and the Girls!" I tried to reason and Jack shook his head.

"What if something will happen to you?" He shot at me angrily.

"You think I can't handle myself?" I answered, infuriated with his words

"I didn't say anything like that!" He raised his voice and I glared at him.

"You don't have to yell!" I halfly screamed and he crossed his arms.

"You're raising your voice!" He pointed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Just..... stop it." I glared at him and turned around to walk away.

I contacted brows as I walked through the halls, almost the whole campus was staring at Jack and I. It was his fault! He raised his voice, and I don't like it when people do that to me. He always ends everything up as an argument. I stopped as Someone hugged me from behind, I glanced upwards to see Jack resting his chin on my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and he just hugged me tighter

"I'm Sorry" He pouted and glanced at me with his adorable eyes making me blush.

"What... ?" I asked, still shocked of what was happening, the whole campus was staring at us.

"Elsa....." he ticked his tongue in annoyance.

"I said I'm sorry" he blurted out and I giggled as he loosened his hug.

Silence has made it's way through the halls, nothing was heard, only the breath of people around us, including Jack's. but the silence broke as Squealing could be heard from my back, and that voice could only belong to one person, Anna.

Anna dramatically fainted as Jack pulled away from the hug. He stared at ger weirdly as Kristoff immediately rushed to her side

"Anna, what happened?" Kristoff asked as he rested Anna's head on his lap.

"Kristoff, you have to take me to the infirmary!!!" Anna squeaked and shaked her hands in eagerness as Kristoff wrapped her right arm on his neck while Jack did the same with her left arm. I just carried Anna's books that scattered on the floor and followed the three of them to the infirmary.

***

Kristoff gently sat Anna on the blue-green bench that was just in front of the infirmary, Anna still remained eager and jolly due to her 'feels' as she would say.

"What happened?" Kristoff finally asked.

"Kristoff...... my..... feels.... are......OVERFLOWING!!!!" Anna junped at her seat as Kristoff tried to calm her down.