Just Dreaming... Only Wishing

Chapter 48

Jack's POV

I am as guilty as hell.

Her screams were all that I could think about.

"I WAS SICK FOR GOODNESS' SAKE?!"

W-why was she sick anyway? It's still her fault being irresponsible. I hate her.

I was walking in the football field when I heard a crack that came from a small branch of a tree. I slowly turned around.

"E-elsa?" I whispered.

But no, I didn't see her, instead, I saw Tanya. And she was mad.

She walked up to me then glared.

"How could you." She said firmly. Oh, so now it's my fault?

"What?" I just raised a brow at her. She looked at me straightly

"You hurt her when you said you would never. You made her cry when you said you wouldn't. And now, she's broken and thinks she's such an idiot when she's not, you, Frost, you're the idiot here!" She gripped her hair and pulled it down till the tips.

"I have no fault. I've done almost everything to make her happy but guess what I get? Nothing." I said straight to the point. She just sighed sadly.

"See that's the thing, Jack. You've done almost everything, but you've never done everything." Her words stabbed like knives cause I know it's true.

"How the hell was I supposed to know what everything was?! I can't be a perfect person, nobody can." I raged.

"She told me that she's falling for you." I was taken aback by her words.

"w-what?" I whispered.

"She told me that she was ready to trust you, to give you her heart" She said.

"And now, I bet she'll have a hard time to trust you again." She looked at the ground then back at me.

"You know what? I'm disappointed at you." She sighed "I know I had my faults but I didn't expect you to hurt her either." She said, turning around.

"And it saddens me to say this but, I hate you even more than I hate Evan." Then she walked away.

I'm messed up. Damn you, Jack.

~~~~

Elsa's POV

Anna guided me to the cafeteria during dismissal time. I apologized to the girls and boys for not informing them about my sickness and Anna and I's sudden disappearance.

They all seem pretty cool about it but Jack? No, he wasn't.

Why does he even have to rage like that? I mean, I was only gone for a day. And plus, was it my fault that I didn't have my phone with me cause I fainted and woke up in the hospital?! Speak of the devil, he just entered the cafeteria and sat down at our table, his eyes only stared at his palms.

"So," Merida started, breaking the silence "what are your plans for the ball?" She asked, directing all of us.

"I heard that there's a buffet" Anna squeaked.

"I'm dancing all night!" Rapunzel giggled while swaying on her seat, Flynn chuckling at her.

"It's up to Merida" Hiccup shrugged and smiled at Merida. She returned it.

They all stared at me.

"Wh-what?..." I asked. They all shook their heads

Now they turned to Jack.