And There She Goes

(this is v short. Read ze A/N if ya want.)

Chapter 61

Elsa's POV

Jack came to pick me up at 10 just as he said.

And for a moment there, I wished that he had just forgotten who I was. That one day, he'd wake up and forget I ever existed. It would be painful for me, yes, but I wouldn't want to hurt him when I leave. I just wish it would be that easy to forget each other. But then again, I don't want to forget. What kind of person in the right mind would actually want that? Right, no one. But I don't think I'll be able to handle the heartache I'll be getting, I don't think anyone would.

I sighed as I stared at my pale hands that rested on my lap, I was with Jack in the car at the moment. And til now, I don't know where we're going.

"You alright?" Jack asked, as he would glance at me ever so often.

"Yeah." I whispered, flashing him a smile.

He smiled back before taking my hand into his, intertwining them while his other hand was on the wheel.

"Y'know, I wouldn't want to call you my girlfriend anymore." He said with a serious face. I felt my heart fell.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"I'll call you my future wife. Or wife, in general." He chuckled as I smiled.

But then I felt my chest tighten up, and the sad thought of leaving him came to me again

"Are you sure about that?" I quietly asked.

"Elsa, there's no one I'd rather be with than you. If you leave me, I'd rather just die." He said as-a-matter-of-factly making me wince at the word 'die'

"Cheesy boys and their cheesy lines." I chuckled, in attempt to lighten up the mood.

"I remember that day." Jack sighed in satisfaction as I raised a brow.

"Oh really now?" I laughed.

"Yeah," He grinned as he stared at me and for a minute I was worried that we'd crash.

"It was the day you changed my life." He looked into my eyes intently as I gulped. He smiled widely before looking back on the road.

And we just stayed silent after that, we would sneak glances in a while and just smile at each other but that was pretty much it.

We stopped right in front of a hospital while I slightly panicked.

What happened now?

Jack gave me a reassuring smile and got out of the car, rushing back to my side to open the door for me. I smiled and took his hand as we walked into the clinic.

We had to take the elevator and I felt myself hold my breath as we stood just in front of the door. Who knows who could be in there?

Upon entering, I saw a woman and a man standing up, weakly smiling at us. I shifted my glance to the bed, where a girl about my age fraily laid down.

The man patted Jack on the shoulder before leaving the room, a pained look was evident on their faces.

"Elsa, this is Venice." Jack said as quiet as possible, like he was afraid of how I would react.

'Venice' slowly opened her eyes to look at me, I gave her a sympathic smile and nodded. She weakly smiled back.

Jack tried to calm himself as he smiled at us.

"Hi Venice, I'm Elsa." I said softly, I saw her smile slightly grew.

"H-hi e-elsa." She coughed. I would prefer if she didn't speak, I'm afraid that it would exhause her further.

"Venice, this is Elsa." Jack repeated "she's my greatest blessing, my happiness."

Venice chuckled lightly, wincing in pain.

"A-are you asking f-for a blessing o-or something? I may n-not be your mom or a-anything but I'll bless y-you guys anyway." She managed to cough out, laughing silently. She was evidently happy making me wonder what or who did this to her. She was obviously beaten up pretty bad and it hurts to think of what she might've been through.

Jack smiled "I'll just go talk to your parents, Stay for a while here with Elsa, yeah?" He said to Venice then to Venice I nodded at him as he left the room.

I then looked at Venice who was having a hard time motioning me to come closer.

She could only move her head and her hands twitched slightly, I felt really bad for her but I didn't want to asked what happened to her, she might get hurt.

I came closer as she struggled to speak.

"Elsa, take care of Jackson when I'm gone, he was like a brother to me." She whispered without coughing.

I nodded and looked back at the door as Jack entered the room once again with Venice's parents.

I glanced back at Venice as she smiled and mouthed "Thank you."

And then everything happened in a flash and the next thing you know it, her eyes slowly closed.

But she wasn't breathing.

-------

A/N: YES I AM ALIVE AND BREATHING.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME (AGAIN)

AND THEN AGAIN THERE IS THE RESULTS OF ZE PREVIOUS CONTEST.

SAD TO SAY, I'VE BEEN PROCRASTINATING. I KNEW IT. I'M SORRY.

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT TIME I UD THE RESULTS WILL BE THERE I. PROMISE.

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO @ThatWasCold (I think that's her un) for being soo sweet on IG :)) ILY POTATO. (mediaaa)

you can follow me on my personal acc on instagram ----> @angellatenshi

anyways to all of my american readers (if i even have such) BELATED 4TH OF JULY ORRR INDEPENDENCE DAYY!! HOW'D YOU GUYS SPEND IT? I may not be american but I'll consider it as one of the best days ever. Why? Bc I finally met one of my best friends here in wattpad in personnn. And it was awkward lol but it was still awesomeee ahhh.

So anyway, I suck at making sad stories but one person in particular told me to make her cry soo... wait for the next chap and we'll see if I can make you guys cry.

So hopefully I'll update next week bc school is stressful rn not to mention that I have advanced math training every friday for comps aidjakf so yeah, busy, busy, busy!!

ANYWAYS ILY ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.77K POTATOES WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 5K WOAH AHHHH.

ILYYYY~

~POTATO QUEEN.