Game On <Part 1>

Chapter 34

Jack's POV

"But, even if you might break my heart in the future, Elsa Arens, I will not let you go."

"And I will always love you" I murmured, not letting her hear it.

She faced the ground, deep in thought. We continued to walk to the library-which isn't even my next subject-and Rapunzel approached Elsa, letting themselves enjoy a conversation. I stared at Flynn who was glancing at Rapunzel, a Smile curved upon his lips while watching her laugh, I too looked at Elsa, covering her mouth with her thin hands. I sighed as we approached the glass door of the library. Elsa and Rapunzel went inside leaving me staring at Elsa throught the window-like door. When she sat down, she finally had a glimpse of my stare causing her to turn pale red. I gestured my hands into a phone-like figure and placed it beside my left ear, signaling her to 'call' me later. She laughed and rolled her eyed in a playful manner while I winked at her and left as well. It's boring when Elsa wasn't in some of my classes, there's no one to stare at, no one to adore, just..... plain boring. I sat between Tanya and Kristoff while the teacher explained some symbols that I can't even understand. like, why would I waste time on notes and rests?! Kristoff doodled on the very end of his notebook while Tanya was actually talking to me-but I wasn't listening- Tanya wasn't even supposed to be my friend, my parents and her parents made us meet, well of course, because of business and to get higher standards as they would always explain to me but I don't even care about it. All I know is that someday, I'll marry a responsible woman-preferably Elsa-that can take care of the business. Wait, what am I even talking about? since when was I even INTERESTED on marrying her?!? Gawd.... my mind is messed up.

"Jack, are you listening?" Tanya asked impatiently and I nodded unconsciously.

"So, about my makeup, what color best suits me?" She asked, and I just groaned deep inside.

"Better not wear any makeup at all" I boredly answered and she faked a laugh.

"Aww, Jacky, is that a way of saying that I'm pretty?" She dreamily asked making me grimace. What is she thinking?

"No, I'm saying that you wear too much makeup" I answered straight to the point. I know that that sounded quite offending but I was only stating the truth.

She just took this as a joke and shoved my arm playfully, acting cute and all. The people who aren't conscious about their beauty ar the REAL pretty ones. While the ones who act like they aren't pretty are just......... Annoying.

"At least you care about my appearance" she tucked a strand of her hair and smiled.

'No, I just can't stand looking at the face of clowns' I thought. I seriously hate clowns, they just look ridiculous!

"Now, about my clothes, do you think I should wear dresses more often?" She raised her brow and I just breathed out a frustrated sigh, this is gonna be a long day.

***

And so it was. It took 2 more hours before break time. I'm just glad that it was over.the boys and I met up in front of Flynn's locker and went to the fields, under the shade of the tree. Flynn tossed a basketball at me and I quickly reacted my catching it and raised a brow at him.

"You still got the moves" Hiccup stated, still not looking away from his book. I just shrugged and spinned the ball on the tip of my finger.

"Ready for the game?" Kristoff asked. He was referring to the tryouts.

"Oh, was that today?" I asked innocently and dribbled the ball.

The boys' eyes widened, Hic closed his book while Kristoff and Flynn stared at me incredulously.