one ; meet the uptown girl

Mr. Famous Meets The Sophisticated Popular Girl

Hi! This is my first Jelsa High School AU fanfic! Enjoy!

~•~

Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

You’d think that being the heiress of a successful Trading Company meant waking up to the soft chirping of birds as you roll gracefully out of bed, fresh as ever, with glorious hair--

“Elsa! Hurry up, or I swear I’ll swallow this entire plate of bacon and eggs!”

Well, you thought wrong.

“Wrrmng,” I grumbled.

Clearly, I’m not a morning person in any sense of the term. And I don’t feel entirely human ‘til I get a cup or two of hot coffee in my system, so really, this is a big struggle for me.

But bacon.

I’m not usually like this. Honestly, between me and Anna, I was always the first to get up and go, but the bed’s so warm and my blanket feels so cozy

I was about to doze off when there was a knock on the door, accompanied by a voice, “Elsa?”

“Mrrng?”

“It’s Lucy”

“Mmm, the door’s open!”

I hear the door creak as Lucy enters my room. I look up to hear her sigh and grab my brush from the dresser.

“Elsa…” I felt the bed dip as Lucy sat beside me and took a few tangled locks of my hair to straighten them up with the brush

“I know, I’m sorry. Am I that late?’ I pouted.

“Not really, Anna just got up real early. Which surprised me because since when was Anna up earlier than her sister?” Lucy raised her brows in question, an amused smile gracing her lips.

“Apparently on the first day of school. Ugh… I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.” I lamented.

Which, by the way, was an understatement. I felt like I drunk so much that I could pass out then got hit by a truck. Was this what they called withdrawal?

“Mhm, probably wasn’t best to down all that coffee last night, huh?” She smiled.

I laughed, “yeah, probably.”

At this point, Lucy was able to tame half of my hair, but had given up on the other half, so she put down the brush beside me and stood up.

“Go freshen up, we’ll wait for you downstairs”

I sighed, “alright."

Lucy nodded and was about to leave when I called her again.

“Hmm?”

“Could you salvage me a few strips of bacon and eggs? I don’t trust Anna’s appetite.”

Lucy just laughed, “of course.”

~•~

15 minutes. I just made a new record. For fastest time in the shower, that is. The hot water and steam seemed to have helped soothe my pounding headache and fortunately, I'm starting to feel better.

“Elsa! You comin’ down, or what?” Anna yelled.

“Anna, don’t you touch my bacons!” I yelled back as I went down the steps to finally have breakfast.