The Flower

Chapter 46

Elsa's POV

I stared at the flower on my wrist, a smile slowly crept up my lips. Merida also had one. And obviously, Hiccup already asked her out.

We were at the cafeteria yet again just to meet up before we go home.

"Eh... do I have to wear this the whole week?" Merida frowned gesturing the flower and faced Hiccup.

"I'd rather prefer it if you wore that the whole week so that," Hiccup smirked and used his right arm to hug Merida "they'll know that you're mine."

"As if that ain't obvious." Merida mumbled making me giggle.

"What was that?" Hiccup asked and Merida shook her head and laughed along with me.

"Same goes to you." Jack told me making me look up at him, he just arrived.

"But it can be itchy you know." I pouted and he chuckled.

"It's your decision whether you want to wear that flower or go around the school with a huge sign that says 'TAKEN BY JACK FROST' " He chuckled making me gasp.

"You are cruel." I giggled at him and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"You two done?" I heard Anna ask and giggled. Then she raised her wrist to show us that she also has been asked out.

"Who?" Rapunzel squeaked making Anna point at Kristoff slowly.

"Kristoff finally had the guts to tell you." Flynn chuckled as he tried tying the flower on Rapunzel's wrist.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Oops, Kristoff still doesn't have the guts." Flynn chuckled

"Hey, I have guts, if I didn't then I would probably dead by now." Kristoff frowned and we laughed

"Well then, I guess we better get going, it's already getting pretty late." Rapunzel shrugged and we all nodded in agreement.

I wore my sling back then faced Anna "ready to go?" She nodded then smiled.

We were about to walk out of the school gate when Anna suddenly paused.

"Wait here, I forgot my Math book at the cafeteria" she frowned

"Alright." I shrugged and she ran back to school.

After about a minute I felt droplets of rain start falling. Uh oh.

I tried to search my bag for an umbrella but unfortunately I forgot to get my umbrella from Anna!

I looked for a shade but nearest one was back inside the school. I removed my heels so that I could run but that didn't help cause the road was too rocky. So I had no choice but to wear my heals again and go back to school.

It was raining hard now and I was still outside trying to open the gate. I entered and my eyes widened to see that it was still an open area.

"Just great." I mumbled to myself, I was already shivering at the moment.

"Elsa!" I turned around to see Anna running towards me with the umbrella. She immediately pulled me so that I don't get wet.

"Are you alright? I'm so sor--" I cut her off.

"I'm alright Anna, it wasn't your fault." I sighed.

"Let's go home?" I smiled and she nodded.

As soon as we got home, I sneezed and sniffed. I wasn't feeling good to be honest.

*Achoo* I sneezed again

"I think you should change, and get some rest, you might get sick." Anna frowned.

"I'll be fine." I smiled at her and entered my room to take a bath and change.

I was about to go down to eat dinner when I felt my body starting to get paralyzed. Theb everything went black

***

"A-anna?" I opened my eyes slowly and saw Anna with a bowl of soup.

"Elsa, are you feeling better now?" She asked.

"Yeah, just a little head ache." I sighed.

"Here, you better eat up if you want to recover quickly." Anna handed me the bowl of soup while I propped my self up.

"What happened?" I asked while drinking the soup

"You fainted so I had to bring you to the hospital, they said that you had high fever." Anna explained "and the funny thing is that they thought that I was sick too so they placed me in the stretcher, good thing I protested." She laughed making me giggled.

"And the bad thing is that my phone got wet and it won't open." Anna frowned.

"I think I have my phone." I tried to search my pockets but I didn't find my phone in there.

"I don't have it." I said sadly. "wait, what time is it?" I asked trying to find a clock

"It's 11 o'clock." Anna said making my eyes widen.

"Already? Wait, we're late for sc--" I got cut off

"Elsa, I doubt that you'll be able to make it to school, we are a bit far away." Anna said making me sigh.

A nurse knocked on the door making Anna open it.

"I just came to check her temperature." The nurse said and Anna nodded.

The nurse came near me and checked my temperature.

"Good, you may go home later tonight. I think you're well already but don't tire yourself." The nurse said and left the room.

I sighed, Anna walked up to me.

"Don't be upset, sis. We can go to school tomorrow!" Anna grinned and I smiled.

"And..." Anna took something out of her bag.

"I BROUGHT NUTELLA!" She squeaked

---------

Hai:) sorry for the long wait.
And I'm sorry... this is not much of a Jelsa chap.

Shout out to @Jelsa177. Thank you for giving me a shout out ♥ God bless! She writes good stories as well, so if you're sick of being patient from me (cause I'm that sucky) to UD this piece of pancake that I call a book, then read some of hers!!!♡

I just have one problem.

You may skip this if ya want:)

As you all know, I stay at the Philippines, but now, my mom want us to live in Japan since I have dual citizenship.

And don't get me wrong, Japan is an awesoms place, I miss staying there to be honest.

But it's not easy to leave the Philippines since I spent more than half of my life here. 

So yeah, it has caused depression and I don't know how to say goodbye to my friends._.

But anyways, enough drama...

Thank you for making 400k+ reads possible!  And I forgot to tell you that this book is already 7 months old!!!!
Yaaaaaaay cx.

Anyways, since I kinda ran out of oreos I think that I'll give you this instead *gives you nutella and a spoon* bon apetite (idk how it spells sooo... xD)

That'll be all cx

-ANGELLA