You're just like them...

Chapter 47

Jack's POV

Where in the world could she be? It's already break time and Elsa and Anna haven't showed up.

I tried contacting Elsa while Kristoff contacted Anna, but sadly, no response was made.

Either way, I tried texting her like a bajillion times.... if that's even a word.

I opened my phone to check the messages between Elsa and I.

'Where are you?'

'Why aren't you responding?'

'have you been kidnaped?'

'What's the ransom?'

'Did I do something wrong?'

'are you waiting for me to fetch you?'

'Elsa, if I did do something wrong then, I'm sorry.'

'You're coming to my game later, right?'

'It starts at 3:00pm'

'I'll wait for you'

':)'

—still no response. I sighed, what happened to her? I tried calling their home but no one was answering.

"30 minutes before the game starts, Frost" the coach called me.

I sighed, we were having our first battle of basketball today and I was hoping that Elsa will stick to her promise... that she'll be there.

I entered the court and had some brofists with my other teammates. I stared at our rivals, they came from Ravenstream high. They have had been our rivals ever since I was just a freshman.

"Frost." I looked to see James Torrence, my biggest rival yet.

"Torrence.." I raised a brow.

"I'll make you eat my dust" he growled.

"I'm not hungry" I smirked at him.

"But you look awfully hungry yourself, so why don't you just spare me your dust and eat it yourself" I huffed at him.

"You know what I meant" he glared at me.

"What's going on?" A girl tugged at James's shirt, he smiled at her. It was Alexandra, his girlfriend.

"Nothing, Alex." He poked her nose making her giggle. You know, if you saw him like this, you wouldn't really think that he was a threat.

"Good luck, Frost. You're gonna need it." He smirked then walked away.

Kristoff patted my back making me stare at him

He sadly shook his head meaning that Anna, too, wasn't responding.

I can't stop worrying about her, but I can't play basketball while worrying. Focus, Jack, Focus.

Elsa's POV

"Shewd we gew hewm?(Should we go home?)" Anna asked, her mouth still filled with nutella, I laughed. The doctor only allowed us to eat Nutella now cause he insisted that we should've eaten lunch first.

"Yes, we shewd" I answered, one part because I had nutella in my mouth and the other because I was just trying to imitate her.

The nurse entered to remove   the dextrose—yes, that thing was shot into my veins— apparently, they didn't just see that fever was the cause of me fainting. I had vertigo... just great. I can't get tired or else my vision will be blurry and stuff, I can't think too much of things either.   I know, it sucks.