admit it

Chapter 11

Jack's POV

I looked around the lab, man this is gonna be hard to clean. Elsa grabbed the mop while I was removing the broken glasses and apparatuses, if this day couldn't get any worse, it just did. The bunsen burner emitted fire making me startle and panic

"Stay away!!!" I said while hitting it with a broom like a maniac till the doors busted open. Revealing Anna, again? man, where does she even come from?

"step away!" She yelled and Elsa and I did as said and hid in a corner. "This is gonna be messy" she finished.

"DIE FIRE!?!?" She yelled as she opened the emergency hose and the lab was completely wet.

Elsa face palmed making me chuckle and look at how cute she is when she does that I-i MEAN that she looks weird, yeah....

"Well atleast we only have to mop it since the water cleaned the blue slimy thingy." Elsa sighed and grabbed a mop while Anna grabbed another.

And out of nowhere the boy suddenly appeared with brooms. Heck of a reunion right?

Well thanks to Anna's fireman skills and with the boys' help. Elsa and I finished in no time! We all cheered when we finished.

"What a day!" Elsa exclaimed as she wore her bag.

"How did you know that we're here?" I raised a brow at Anna.

"Well I heard an explosion" she said in a 'duh' tone making me smirk and roll my eyes.

"SO LONG PARTNER!" I saluted Elsa and exited the lab.

She just gave me a weird look making me chuckle and walk away. another trouble again, I can't help but admit that without Elsa's help, this would be a lot harder to solve. But I'm A Frost, what do I have to fear?

"What are you thinking about Frost?" Hiccup Asked and I raised a brow.

"Who" Flynn Coughed making me roll my eyes then smirk at Hiccup

"Well, look who was running in 'slow-mo' with Merida?" I smiled deviously and Hiccup's eyes widened and blushed.

"How did you know that she was Merida?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"I can't help but notice on how many times you mention her name" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Nice try changing the subject, Frost." Kristoff chuckled and Hiccup looked thankful while I glared at him.

"Was that even a subject worth hearing?" I frowned and they all nodded making me grimace.

"It's the girl of your dreams Frost, so why not?" Flynn laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even see her in my dreams!" I gritted my teeth and Hiccup chuckled.

"But you wish you did!" He fixed his glasses and looked at me with the 'aww...you do!' Face making me glare at him.

"Why are you guys my friends again?" I pouted and they all laughed

"You're welcome, Frost." They all chuckled making me groan in frustration.

"I'm heading home." I rolled my eyes and opened my car and entered.

"SOMEDAY YOU'LL ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE HER!" Flynn yelled and I grimaced and entered the car.

Once that the boys where out of earshot, I ruffled my hair making it messier. Yup, it's a habit.

"Fine, you got me." I sighed and drove off.

Ello again!:3 sorry for this short no wait, sorry for this very short chapter X( I am so sorry. anyway....

did Jack just admit that he loves Elsa? :o

thank you once again for all the reads comments and votes! I wuv you all!

yeah, I know this is short. I don't even think that this is a 2k chapter so I am very sorry:(

I'll try adding more jelsa moments.

suggestions?

next ship?

comment vote and share (p.s. if you want to:3)

Goodnight and Byeee!!!

ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ☜