Anna's fabulous cheer

Chapter 53

Jack's POV

I looked around but neither Elsa nor her friends where here, well, except for Rapunzel since she's part of the cheerleading team.

"Ey lads, sorry ahm late, got stuck in some traffic." Merida ran in the court.

"It's alright, you're not late." Hiccup chuckled.

Elsa and Anna aren't here yet, they couldn't have had possibly forgot... right?

"Frost! Game starts in 2 minutes... you better not mess up." Coach Jim eyed me, Coach Yvonne rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't be like that, Jim." She hissed.

And who would've thought that these two were married to each other?

Coach Yvonne looked at me. "I know you can do it, release the tiger in ya." She patted my shoulder then walked away.

I sighed, 'just don't think about her that much, Jack.' I tried reminding myself.

Oh, who was I kidding, where's Elsa? I can't just not think about her, this is driving me nuts.

The bell rang, the game is about to start. The cheerleaders started to chant. And special high was first.

"S-P-E-C-I-A-L WE KNOW WE COULD MAKE YOU CH--" The cheering was cut off when one of the cheerleaders fell.

The crowd frowned, the cheerleader—Victoria, I think?—was brought to the clinic.

Everyone in the gym was silent, the ravenstreams started their chant while special high was given about 5 minutes to create a new cheer.

The cheerleaders dreaded as they saw that the ravenstream's cheer was about to be finished.

The host spoke up.

"Give a hand for the ravenstream cheerleaders!" The crowd cheered and whistled.

"Now, let's give it up for the special high cheerleaders!" the host announced. Our cheerleaders remained silent. Rapunzel bit her lip and stared at the ground, they needed at least one more person.

I sighed, feeling sorry for our school. Everyone remained silent till I heard a familiar voice.

"Uh... is this thing on? Mic test 1, 2, 3, 4, Jelsa is so adorableeeee-- oops."  I turned around to face the voice, it was Anna.

Elsa's POV

Anna and I ran to the gym, almost breathless. We saw that the ravenstreams had just finished their cheer. Special High's cheerleaders however, weren't moving a muscle.

Anna immediately patted my shoulder to whisper me something.

"I got a plan." She grinned then explained the whole idea. A smile crept up my face.

***

Anna borrowed four mics and gave one to Rapunzel, Merida, Her and I.

She walked up to the center then tapped the mic

"Uh... is this thing on? Mic test 1, 2, 3, 4 Jelsa is so adorableeee-- oops" she covered her mouth then giggled.

"Listen up everyone, I got a cheer that will blow your minds away, and here it goes... SPECIAL HIGH IS SO AWESOME AND THAT IS WHY YOU NIGGAS DON'T HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING AND JELSA IS PERFECT SO YEAH." Anna yelled. Part of the crowd laughed.

"I just blew your minds, didn't I? Well guess what, we have a message coming from my fab sis, Elsa."  Anna gestured towards me making me gulp.

I slowly walked to the center, where Anna was standing then turned my mic on.

"Er... hi, uh... this message is for Jack and uh... the other players of special high." I felt my breath shake, never have I experienced talking to such a huge crowd. I searched for Jack's face and saw him staring at me.

"Jack, I-I'm sorry for being late, well, slightly late. But just as I promised I'm here to cheer for you, so I want you to do your best, give it all you've got and make our school proud! Same as for all the other special high players." I said amd the crowd cheered. 

"But the lovey dovey stuff was just for Jack, kay fellas?" Rapunzel added making the crowd laugh.

I smiled at Jack and he gave me a look, like he was expecting something. I just shooked my head and smiled.

"Uh, fine... I love you." I said through the mic and the crowd roared even louder.

Jack chuckled then mouthed 'I love you, too.'

I handed the mic to Anna then ran to Jack to give him a hug.

"Woah, we have a couple here folks! Is it Jalsa, Jacksa? Oh Whatever it was it's awesome." Host chuckled.

Anna charged the host "It's Jelsa you doofus, you maniac you- you man who--" Anna was cut of by Merida.

"Woah lass, easy, words don't hurt as much as this ball will do." Merida handed a basketball to Anna making her grin and look at the Host.

I just sighed then walked up to Anna. "Anna, no need to be violent."

"But I didn't do anything." Anna pouted

"Uh yeah you did." The host butted in.

"Shuddup idiot." Anna and I said in unison.

And this is why we're sisters.

-------

A/N: may I just say... this is the MOST CRAPPY CHAPTER OF ALL HISTORY. DONUT ARGUE. *eats donut*

I guess that this is the result of me crying. I've been sad these past few days because I just realized that we're almost through with the book, but we still have about 10 or more chaps to go but still, this book has been a part of my life and finishing it would... yeah, sadden me. 

Sequel? Hahaha... idk.

so yeah, this is my worst chap yet, and shortest, if I may add.

Hey, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude because you never gave up on this book. I know that this book wasn't promising at first so thank you very much. I remember the time when I cried because I reached 15 reads and now we're at 750k+ reads! I mean..  I'm sorry, I just can't help but cry. I love you all so much, if I was beside you, I would've given all of you a hug. I love youuu.

And I was actually having second thoughts on making the uptown girl contest because I was scared that no one would join but you proved me wrong and that's why I'm soooooo thankful to have you all as readers and of course as my frozen potatoes :3

This chapter was crap but I hope you would still read on till the end.

I love youuu <3