Behind The Mask

*Drum rolls*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 50

Elsa's POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I slowly opened one of my eyes and then opened the other, I blinked a couple of times trying to adjust to the light of the room. I propped myself up from the bed and went straight into the bathroom.

I stared at my reflection at the mirror, I saw trails of dried tears from my cheeks making me frown. I opened the faucet and allowed the water to cleanse my face, I sighed then dried my face using a towel lightly. I took out my toothbrush and applied some toothpaste and brushed my teeth.

I was surpirsed to see Anna at my room as I exited the bathroom, she was looking at me worriedly.

"Are you alright?" She frowned.

"I guess so." I blankly answered.

"I don't think so." She sighed then pointed at the clock "it's already past lunch time and you just woke up?" Anna tapped her foot on the floor.

"I'm fine, Anna. And I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"No, you're eating. I'll bring food up here if you want to." She said.

"No, no. I'll get food on my own." I replied.

"Good, after you eat get ready, Lucy volunteered to do your makeup, her sister, Leanne will be doing my makeup." Anna stretched her right arm to my direction, signaling me to join her downstairs. I did as told.

Lucy had already brought her makeup kits upstairs. She told me to wear the dress after I ate my breakfast.

I opened the door to let Lucy in my room, I had already wore the dress and it fitted me perfectly. My shoes were heels that weren't too tall, just right. It had beads scattered at the front that overlapped the floral stitchings. It was more of a deep shade of blue but fitted my dress perfectly.

I sat on the chair that was in front of the mirror, Lucy stared at me.

"I'll be doing light makeup on you, Elsa." Lucy grinned while I nodded and closed my eyes as she apllied makeup.

I could feel the eyeliner trace the shape of my eye and create a slight curve on the end. The brush tickled my cheek as Lucy spreaded some foundation and light blush on. I opened my eyes and saw the fresh colors of the makeup. The colors gave life to my once pale face, my lips curved into a smile.

Lucy decided to french braid my hair since I was kind of having a bad hair day and leaving it untied would probably would be the last thing I wanted. I pushed my bangs up and had her speay some hair spray to keep it in place.

I slowly stood up to check the whole output, I glanced at my self at the full body mirror then turned around, letting Lucy check the whole dress and makeup. I faced her once again and gave me a thumbs up, I smiled at her.

Lucy and I went out of the room together and I decided to check on Anna and Leanne. I was about to open the door when Anna suddenly came out of the door making the both of us stumble a bit.

"Oh, woah--" Anna almost fell but Leanne was there to grab her arm before she could do so.

Anna sighed in relief then looked at me from head to toe while I did the same.