The Perfect Two // A/N

Chapter 51

Jack's POV

We heard the crowd cheer, PDA! PDA! But Elsa and I don't seem to care. Confetti was released which made the crowd cheer louder. Elsa and I pulled away from our kiss, we were both blushing furiously, hehe, Elsa looks like a little tomato.

"I can now legally call you Mrs. Sassy pants." I smirked at her.

~*~

[Chapter 5, a strange day]

"I guess I take back what I said too, you're Mrs. Sassy Pants." I smirked.

"Who's the Mr. Sassy pants?" she shrugged and I laughed

"me!" I defiantly said making her grimace and I gave her the 'what? Is it that bad?' Look making her nod and I frowned.

~*~

I smiled at the memory.

"Well, not technically." Elsa said making me raise a brow.

"Cause 1. Your surname isn't Sassy pants, if it was, then you would've been Jack 'Sassy Pants' Frost.

2. I'm not even gonna marry you--"

"Yet." I butted in.

"Whatever." She laughed then rolled her eyes playfully.

"1. You do have a point, so I'll just call you Mrs. Frost

2. We'll see about that." I chuckled.

The emcees then place a crown on our heads, I grinned at Elsa and she just laughed.

"I wish I had a camera." I said.

"Why? I look ridiculous don't I?" She frowned.

"Nah, I just want to capture this moment." I winked at her.

"Cheesy." She lightly smacked my head making me chuckle

"I'm serious though." I said.

"Wish granted!" Elsa and I looked at the crowd to see who it was. It was Anna, with her camera.

"Now say 'I love you so much to the moon and waaay beyond and waaaay beyond back.' " Anna instructed.

"Uhm... isn't that a bit long?" Elsa giggled.

"Fine then, say Cheese." Anna pouted.

"Let's just try it." I insisted.

"I love you so much to the moon and waaay beyond and waaaay beyond back." Elsa and I recited then Anna clicked the camera.

"It's horrible. You two weren't even smiling!" Anna frowned as she saw the picture. The crowd was getting louder and louder.

"Fine, just say Cheese." Anna readied her camera once again.

"What?" I asked, it was hard to hear Anna now because of the crowd.

"CHEESE!" Anna yelled.

"Freeze?" I asked.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING." Anna yelled again.

"Something." I cracked making Elsa smack my shoulder.

"Hey, ow." I pouted. Elsa just laughed.

"Cmon, let's just take a picture ALREADY!" Anna giddily yelled.

"1..2..3.. SAY FREEZE!"

"FREEZE" We said in unison.

"Oh my Flip, Kristoff catch me, I can't handle my feels." Anna said as she dramatically fainted and Kristoff immediately rushed to Anna.

"Aww, you caught me." Anna's eyes crinkled in delight, Kristoff rather blushed.