Date.

Chapter 45

Jack's POV

I went to the cafeteria to meet up with the girls and Kristoff, I'm just glad that Tanya had already told the truth. I was supposed to explain what Tanya was going through to Elsa that's why I asked her to go to the park with me and there's also another reason why.

Elsa waved as soon as I entered the cafeteria making me smile, there's my girl.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked and sat down on the chair and placed my hands on top of the round table.

"I already contacted Evan, I said I would meet him at the fields." Elsa smiled brightly

"Why at the fields?" I asked.

"That's where he left me." Tanya sighed.

"I have the rope" Kristoff held up his rope.

"I have the bucket" Anna said.

"I got the ice" Merida snorted

"I think I get the plan" I smirked.

"That's not all" Tanya giggled

"I told Punzie to bring in the mightiest weapon of all" Elsa said. They all smiled brightly.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me." I chuckled.

-----

"All set?" Anna asked while Kristoff and I pulled the rope to check if it's secured.

We tied the rope over the post with the bucket hanging at the very top. The bucket was filled with ice cold water.

"It's set" Kristoff answered

"We hide at this bush, do you all know your part?" Anna asked. we all nodded, So far, Punzie has the best part for this plan.

"Quick! Here they come!" Punzie whisper yelled and pulled as all towards the bushes

I watched as Elsa tried to walk Evan at the side of the field, when they were close enough, Elsa finally spoke.

"Evan, I want to tell you something" Elsa said earning a hum from Evan.

"I..." Elsa started, I could already see the smirk on Evan's face.

"Nominate you" Now he looks confused.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"To do the ice bucket challenge!" As soon as Elsa said that, Kristoff pulled the rope and the water-with ice, if I may add-inside the bucket just -WOOSH! fell on Evan making him curse

"Are you stupid?!" He shot angrily.

"No, Are YOU stupid?" Elsa asked. She was angry too.

"You idiot?!" Evan tried to strangle Elsa making me push him away from her.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her. Cause once she gets hurt." I looked at him straight in the eyes "I'll kill you." Elsa was taken aback from my words, she slowly went to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down." She said, I took a deep breath then looked at her "thanks" she smiled.

"Oh and all of this? This was for hurting Tanya." Elsa walked away, Merida, Tanya and the others followed.

"Then what would I use this for?" Punzie said as she raised her frying pan. The frying accidentally slipped from her grasp and fell on Evan making him yelp and rub his forehead.

"What the hell?! You stupid dimwit" Evan continued to curse under his breath then stood up.

"And who are you?" He asked gesturing at Punzie "a stupid girl who's too poor to get her hair cut at the salon!" As soon as Evan said that, Punzie exploded. She came up to him and punched him on the face... REAL HARD.

Anna. Check

Elsa. Check

Merida. Check

And Rapunzel... check.

Great, now all the girls punch men.

Punzie's punch created a loud thud making Merida turn around and laugh at Evan. He had a broken nose.

"Need some Ice for that burn?" She laughed then we ran back to the campus. I have to ask Elsa something.

---------

We parted ways as we walked in the campus- we boys have something planned.

As Elsa and I were walking, I led her to the announcement board that had a huge crowd surrounding it. Once we were near, the people made way making it easier for ust to see the board.

WHAT: SPRING FESTIVAL

BOYS ASK GIRLS

WHEN: SPRING DAY (THURSDAY)

DANCE TIL THE SUN SETS.

Yup. That's what I was gonna ask her.

"Elsa..." I held her hand. She looked at me.

"Will you do the honors of being my date for the festival?" I whispered to her.

She gulped and her cheeks heatened. My heart was already beating faster just by thinking of what her would be.

"Y-yes."

"Wh-what?" I asked, not sure if what I heard was true.

"I-i would love to be you're date." Her lips cracked into a small smile.

I grinned widely and carried her in bridal style and spinned her around.

"She said YES!" I cheered and she giggled.

"Put me down, Jack there are a lot of people watching." She whispered making me chuckle and put her down slowly.

I tied a string with a huged purple star gazer on her wrist making her look at me questionably.

"This symbolizes that you already have a date." I smiled "and now," I went closer to her ears and whispered "You're mine and I'm yours."

If it were possible, her cheeks turned even more red making me chuckle and cup her cheeks while looking into her eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered to her.

She tilted her head as if to say 'why?'

"thank you for teaching me how to love." I said. She smiled then hugged me while I hugged her back.

I never want to let her go.

--------

A/N: Yo! I missed you all soooooo much!!!!

This took a while cause I accidentally deleted this chapter causing me to screan at my phone and yeah... so, here it is. One messed up chappie that you have just read.

I would also like to thank those who read the first chapter of Lights, Camera, ACTION! Thank you sooo much.

Thank you for the 360k+ readssss *throws oreos everywhere*

I missed you all soooo much.

I'm so sorry if I haven't replied to your comments. I've been busy so to all who commented: HI! I LOVE YA ALL SOOO MUCH. Thank you.

Well, that'll be all.

-ANGELLA♥ 