Emma's advice

Chapter 21

Jack's POV

I walked to my car and unlocked it, Finally, School day was finished. The boys and I entered our own cars and drove of. I focused my eyes on the road while frowning, it's so quiet. I tried turning the radio on and a loud rock music suddenly played making me grit my teeth and immediately turn it off. I sighed as I approached our garage and parked my car safely. The maids bowed as I entered, I paused and looked at the maids.

"Is Emma home?" I raised a brow and the maids nodded making me continue on entering the living room.

Emma was on the couch just listening to music on her iPod, it's a hobby of hers.

"Emma?" I asked plopping beside her on the couch.

"What is it?" She raised a brow as she finally turned her iPod off.

"I need....." I stammered for words, this is embarrassing

"Advice" I finally blurted out making Emma smile from ear to ear

"HAVE YOU FOUND THE ONE?!?" She exclaimed making me chuckle.

"I'm not sure" I scratched my nape making her frown.

"Well.... any advice? I badly need one" I begged. I know that Emma is good with advices, I mean, she's the schools match maker!

She tapped her chin using her index finger. She rested her back on the couch then she looked at me then smiled widely. I raised a brow as she counted using her fingers.

"I got it!" She said in victory.

"What?" I asked making her look at me seriously.

"Will you do anything for her?" She looked at me as if she were staring at my soul

"Well...."

"WILL YOU?" She cut my words making me gulp and slowly nod making her squeal. She quickly stood up and called for two maids

"Wait, where are you going. You haven't given your advice yet" I crossed my arms.

"I'll be quick. It's more of a plan than an advice" she smiled deviously making me frown. Why can't she just tell me know? And before I knew it, she was already outside, walking her way to the shop she was talking about.

I looked around the living room, there were fully furnished furniture around the halls near the living room. Most of them were vases, mom loved collecting them. I called for a maid and requested a glass of water, my mouth had been dry lately. I groaned and layed flat on the coich until the maid had given me water.

I could already Emma's voice from the main entrance.

"Gently.... come on, you can do it!" she said making me take the glass of water from the maid.

Emma finally entered the living room with a paper bag on her left hand and the other was gesturing the maids to come in. I finally drank the water till I saw the maids enter with a huge.........

Stuffed bear?!?

I choked on the water I was drinking making me cough and look at the bear horridly.

"Wha-what the frostbite is that!" My eye's widened as I saw the life-sized bear.

"Don't worry, it's part of the plan." Emma said as she took out a huge zipper from the paper bag and got threads and needles. She gestured for the maids to help her and to my surprise, they cut the huge stuffed bear's back! Then Emma sewed the zipper into place while removing some stuffings from the bear.