Call

Chapter 43

Elsa's POV

After watching some more episodes of spongebob, Emma went beside me then whispered something that made me have goose bumps

"Do you like my brother?"

I first looked at her then she raised both of her brows, expecting my response. I gulped and glanced at Jack who had fallen asleep with his phone on his chest and his white hair, a huge mess. I then looked back at Emma and shrugged, her once glowing eyes lost it's spark and all was left was a dark shade. While I, immediately regretting what I did immediately took back what I said.

"I could, I could" could I?

Emma immediately looked at me with teasing eyes and wore that wide smile of hers.

"You do, you just don't know it yet." She wiggled her brows making me think. What do I not know? What do I not feel?

I don't know, it's just that sometimes, he could be the person I'd like to see 24/7 then there's a time when I just seriously hate him.

"What made you ask?" I asked her and she immediately pursed her lips then smiled innocently.

"It was your brother, wasn't it?" I looked at her as she stammered to look for words.

"Ehh... uhh... well... yeah, well, not exactly. You see, I also wanted to know so now I know that you do!" She smiled showing her teeth.

I giggled and shook my head then ruffled her hazel brown hair. I wonder if it was the same shade of Jack's hair before.

"Emma..." she hummed in response. How do I say this? SHOULD I say this?

With all my might, I asked her the question: "do you have a picture of you're brother with brown hair?"

She giggled that it almost made Jack wake up. She held her stomach then cleared her throat before facing me— tears at the edge of her eyes, out of joy, I guess.

"Sure, sure." She smiled, wider this time. "I'll find one." She giggled even more.

I can't help but blush a faint color, Jack crunched his nose then did some streching before blinking his eyes several times then finally raised a brow at me and Emma.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you were outside?" Jack fixed his sitting position and Emma let a laugh out.

"Oh brother, stop pretending that you were asleep." She said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"But I was." He scratched his head.

"I'm only kidding, I knew that you stayed up all night just thinking about Elsa." Emma looked at me and did a peace sign.

"You did what?" I said, not sure of what I just heard.

But instead of answering my question, he face Emma with him suspiciously eying on her "were you spying on me?" He asked.

"Silly brother, you know that we live in the same house and our room is just a door apart, how can I not hear the things you were mumbling about Elsa?" Emma looked at her brother who was turning red. I giggled and pinched his cheek making him scowl theb hold my hand and press it on his cheek.

"Like what?" I bunnled my cheeks then looked at Emma who shook her head while smiling.

"I don't know... My brother's vocabulary is very poor. His words are limited to I, LOVE, YOU and ELSA." Emma shrugged and Jack hid himself using a pillow, wow, very manly.

"Well, we'll be going now. My brother doesn't seem to have the right words for you now. But don't worry, I'll let him practice in his room." Emma waddled her fingers and pulled Jack to the exit. I shook my head and giggled, I glanced at the clock to see that it was already quarter to 10pm. Mom's orders was for us to be on bed by that time. Welp, I guess I'll be sleeping now. I looked at Anna who was asleep on the couch making me laugh and try to carefully wake her up. When I knew that there was no way of waking her up the easy way, I did it the hard way. I called Olaf and carried his to be face to face with Anna. Olaf gently licked Anna's cheek making her giggle but she wouldn't wake up, so, the harder way it is.

I took a metal pan and a metal spoon then with all my might, I clanged the spoon to the metal pan creating a deafening sound. Anna was immediately at her feet, always ready to kick the person in front of her. I giggled then she started giggling too, I yawned then told Anna to be upstairs soon. I'm gonna get some sleep.

**** 

RING! RING! RING!

What the? Who on earth would call me in the middle of 1:43 in the morning? I lazily propped my self up then tried to reach my ringing phone. When I checked who the caller was, my blood boiled. It was Jack.

"What?" I immediately said as I answered the call.

There was a sigh that could be heard in the other end then a soft chuckle. "I miss you." He blurted.

"I mean, seriously, 1:43 in the morning? Jack, you've got to be kidding me." I sighed then waited for his answer.

"I miss you all the time, actually." He admitted. What he said softened my heart a tinsy bit, smiling slightly.

"Well, good night, Jack." I smiled as I said his name.

"Good night." He said, "Oh, and Elsa," he said before I could end the call, I hummed in response.

"I love you." And with that, he ended the call. Leaving me at the end of a cliff.. pshh... cliffhanger. I don't know what has gotten into me but I must confessed that would've returned it if he didn't end the call.

I don't know why but...

I love you too, Jack.

-------

A/N: and the oh so bad author is back. Not much of a good news but yeah...

Soo... I know that you.hate me for not updating —which wasn't really entirely my fault— but I told you, it. Was. Exams... O.O and now their over! Yaaaay~

This is getting cliche by the moment, so I think I must adjust my brain's way of writing a chapter.

How's you're day? I wouldn't say mine was magical, nor was it the best nor even being good. Just... neutral. IDK. I'm messed up (why am I even saying this? Erase, erase.)

(Take 2) so, how was you're day? Mine was well... good:)

Uhhh... surprise at the next chapter? IDK if you will be happy or not. It's kinda unexpected (for me.)

Idk what else to write so I will be leaving you a tongue twister for you to say for 20 times and fast :D
-----------------------
Tongue twister:

Print it in a printer.

-----------------------

Haha, random.

Weird and... odd.

What the heck am I even writing? Okay, I'll end this before it gets even more absurd.

Thak you soooooooooooooooooo—2 gazillion years later— oooooooo much for the 250k+ readsssss thank yooouuuuu:D. Never thought people would read my book until now. Unbelievable o.o

Thank Youuuu

Oh and one more thing (the last favor, I think?)

As you have observed —idk if that's the correct term— all of the pictures posted her on the book are my edits even the book cover, so let's place this here © yep, we all know what it is :D

I'm not mad at all actually, no sarcasm. It's just sad and happy at the samw time to see my edits becoming someone else's book cover or something. It's happy because that means the person is interested in the pic and sad that she/he would easily use it while I struggled to make the edit. Editing for me me takes more than 20 minutes and that is because I use my phone, not my laptop. So, if you were to use it on you're book or anything, please—not really forcing but more of a pleading— add the source. If you have respect.

That is all:3

- weird person.