The Picnic

Chapter 38

Elsa's POV

Merida and I were waiting under the shade of a tree at the fields, Jack told me to meet him there while Hiccup said the same to Merida. Merida frowned as she saw two figures, but they weren't Jack and Hiccup, it was Andrew and Evan.

"Hey Els--" Merida cut Evan off.

"Will you just leave her alone? Get yourselves a life!?!" Merida glared at the both of them.

"Shut up curly, I was talking to Elsa, not you scary-haired person." Evan insulted, I got ready to punch him, how dare he?! Merida took a grip of my hand and gave me the don't-do-it look. I sighed and calmed myself.

"Mind saying that in front of her boyfriend's face?" Hiccup said as he  appeared from their back. He went to Merida's side and wrapped his right arm around her neck, Merida was already blushing.

"I didn't come for your girlfriend, I was here for Elsa." Andrew replied while I glared at him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that she's mine?" Jack appeared out of nowhere and smirked at me "only mine." He finished and then glared at Andrew and Evan.

"I have 1 fist. You have 2 legs and 3 seconds to run b4 I punch you." He tauntingly raised his fist to the and they had nothing to do but walk away. He looked at me in the eyes, his eyes were as deep as the blue ocean. I smiled at him as a thank you.

"What are we doing here again?" Merida asked and Hiccup chuckled.

"I bought cream puffs for my very special girl." Hiccup smiled and Merida hugged him. "Thank you." Merida laughed and took Hiccup's hand as they sat down while Jack and I did the same. A picnic, maybe?

"where are the others?" I asked and Jack pointed at a nearby tree, Anna and Kristoff were eating about a 6 decked sandwich while Flynn and Rapunzel were eating grilled cheese over there.

Jack brought out a paper bag, I could smell the aroma of... bacon?

"I brought special bacon and eggs" Jack smiled and I laughed.

"What makes it special?" I asked him.

"I made them for you." There, right there, I sworn that I melted when he said that. That's very sweet of him.

"So, the boys and you brought our favorite food?" I asked him as he handed a paper plate filled with rice, eggs and two strips of bacon.

He nodded and started to eat, I watched him as he ate, he looks so sophisticated even when he eats, haha, what am I even saying?

"What have you been up to today?" He asked me, shouldn't I be the one asking him.

"Trying to understand Merida and Hiccup's sudden outburst." I sighed and he nodded.

"What about you?" I tilted my head and he chuckled.

"I was thinking of you" he stated and I blushed.

"What?" I hesitated.

"Yes, I even drew a sketch of you." He proudly said and I giggled.

"I don't want to see it, I will probably be a stick woman at your sketch." I laughed and he pouted and nodded.

"Not even the most talented artist could draw the beauty you posses." He smiled.

"Stop being cheesy" I rolled my eyes playfully and he scowled.

"I'm serious" he smirked and grabbed my hand, drawing on my palm. I begam to laugh uncontrollably and Jack smirked.

"Ahh, so this is Your ticklish spot? Ha! I actually found it." He proudly cheered and I giggled.

"Do you have a ticklish spot?" I asked him and he laughed

"Nope, not even a single spot" he defiantly answered and I pouted. How come he doesn't have one? Or maybe he's just hiding it. 

I tried tickling his knee and he began jumping and ran while I laughed chased him.

"Ha! And yoy said that you didn't have any." I said as I ran after him.

"You can't catch me woman-in-heels!" He yelled and ran faster.

"whatever man-with-cheesy-lines!" I yelled back and trued to run faster.

***

After eating, chasing and getting chased, Jack and I finally settled at a shade, we still had 15 more minutes to rest. I glanced at Merida laying on Hiccups lap, sleeping while Hiccup was playing with her hair. Anna, Flynn and Kristoff were braiding Rapunzel's waist-length hair. I almost jumped when Jack rested his head on my lap, he looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled making me blush.

"What would I be without you?" He whispered and I just blushed even harder.

"My life would've been so empty." He sighed.

"Aw, of course it won't, Your the Jack Frost!" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I love you"

-----

A/N: I am so sorry for the very short UD:(

a lot of ideas where suddenly popping out of my head and I can't keep track of thag many stories. and also, I'm working on a different story on my other acc. (its Taglish, That's why I don't recommend it to English speaking people). anyway, I tried to make this one worth the wait and so far.... this sucks -_- I am so sorry. well....

Jelsa and Mericcup moment!!! I am so sorry for not adding any Kristanna and Eugenzel here>.< I'm still thinking of a plot.

suggestions? *comment*

thank you sooo much for the 45.6k+ reads!!! woooow! how have we come this far??? That's because of YOU, thank you so much!!!!

I just love your comments, they are all very inspiring!!! and thank you for all the votes!!! I wuv you all!!*throws candy everywhere*

and...

2 MORE DAYS BEFORE THE UPTOWN GIRL'S 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS BOOK:'D

Thabk you once again and stay Happeh! and SMILE

-ANGELLA♥