She's Mine, Only Mine.

Chapter 15

Jack's POV

-Time skip to Friday, Dismissal time-

I walked out of Chemistry class with the boys, everyone was still staring at me because of the explosion incident. I glared at them making them avoid glances and made way as we passed.

"Any plans this weekend?" Kristoff asked as he placed his hands on his pockets.

"I'm going to a business dinner" Flynn shrugged

"Nothing just a family day." Hiccup fixed his glasses and all eyes landed on me.

"Me? I have a project with Elsa." I frowned, Im not really fond of projects.

"Partnered with your girl aye?" Hiccup teased as he smiled deviously and I nodded making them gape and I looked at them weirdly

"So you're now claiming her as your girl?" Flynn said shocked.

"What? N-no!"  I grimaced and they just rolled their eyes. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"is that a blush I see Frost? You look like you just scribbled red crayons on your face." Hiccup laughed and the boys smiled deviously. What? As if I'm the only one who met a new girl!

"Whatever, I'm off." I rolled my eyes and entered my car.

"Go get her Frost!" They all yelled at me before I could close the car's door. I rolled my eyes and smirked at them.

"Good luck with your girls."I winked at them making them utterly shocked. Soo... it is true! They met a new girl too!

Just as I thought.... I thought to myself and saw Elsa making jump out of my car and run to her

"Elsa!" I called her making her and 3 other girls stare at me. She raised a brow.

"Can we go now?" I whined

"Alright, patience please?" She said as she turned around and headed to her car making me look at the 3 girls. One of them was Anna, whp looked confused.

"What was that about?" Anna raised a brow making me shrug

"We have a project." I said sadly making her squeal and we just looked at her as she smiled deviously.

She whispered something to the girl with the long blonde haired girl then to the girl with fiery red hair...wait, I think that's Merida. The two girls smiled and nodded their heads making me cock a brow.

"What?" I asked, unconscious of what was happening.

"Nothing" Anna smiled "Good luck in your project!" She cheered and the two girls followed her and they went to their separate cars.

I glanced at Elsa car that was ready to go making me run to my car and turn the engine on. I followed her to the house, we stopped in front of a huge, white mansion. You would have had dropped your jaw at the majestic view, but I've dropped by here secretly a few times before. So I was lying when I said that I didn't know where her house was.

"Aren't you entering?" Elsa asked making me snap out of my thoughts

"Yeah yeah, I'll catch up." I scratched my nape and hopped out of my car, following Elsa.

We entered and the maid, I think her name is Lucy? Bowed at Elsa making her shake her head.

"Lucy, no need" she smiled making me look at her, somehow shocked.

She doesn't really want much attention? more like a simple rich girl if you asked me.

"Welcome, Sir Jack Frost" She bowed and Elsa looked at me weirdly.