Friends?

Chapter 10

Elsa's POV

Music class was finished, Anna and I were at our lockers.

"You should have seen how you jumped and did a ninja pose" I giggled and closed my locker

"Well, atleast not like you. I mean, you spank people when you immediately wake up" Anna laughed and I rolled my eyes and laughed along

"I'm heading to chemistry" I said as I saw Merida approaching.

"I'm going to Arts" Anna shrugged and waved as she and Punzie walked away.

"Let's go?" I asked and Merida nodded, we headed to chemistry class. Well at least we had an experiment, which made me more excited to enter the lab.

We wore our goggles and coats and the teacher signaled us to sit down. Well atleast my partner was already here.

"Ready your apparatus" Mrs. Anastasia instructed as she showed the materials to be readied.

I looked at the beaker and saw dirt making me frown and look at Jack who was playing with a test tube. He raised a brow and I stood up, holding the beaker.

"I'm just gonna clean this" I said and he gathered the materials with him.

I sighed and went to the lavatory. I cleaned the beaker, washing it carefully to avoid it from being destroyed. I exited the lavatory and heard people hurriedly exiting the laboratory. I raised a brow as I saw Hiccup and Merida running and panicking.

"Woah, woah. What's happening?" I asked and Merida tried catching her breath

"The bea- the  exper- the - RUN!" was all she could utter before she ran again along with Hiccup.

Okay, now I'm confused. Should I run with them and act all crazy without having a clue? Or.....

I was cut when I saw Jack running and calling my name

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!" He said fastly and I raised a brow.

"We.Have.To.Go.Now!" He said strictly but I just crossed my arms and glared at him.

"I'm not going anywhere until I know What's going  on!" I raised my voice to be heard from the panicking crowd.

"Good thing you're light" he sighed and I raised a brow

"What do you mea- AHH!" I screamed as he carried me and continued running.

Then suddenly an explosion occured and blue fog was visible. The explosion wasn't harmful at all but I don't think you would like to be colored blue due to the fog.

"Jack! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?" I said angrily and he just shrugged.

"Well....." He landed me on my feet again and scratched his nape. "I kinda.... misplaced something in the experiment?" He said as he turned red from embarrassment making me face palm

"Why didn't you wait for me?!?" I gritted my teeth.

"You were taking too long!" He answered annoyed.

Before I could yell at him, someone called his name.

"JACK!" Mr. North, the principal barged in angrily.

He looked at Jack then at me."Ms. Arens, are you part of this?!" He asked and I just shook my head and walked away

I feel guilty. I turned around and glanced at Jack who was expressionless, curse you conscience! ugh. I walked back to Mr. North and Jack who was raising a brow at me.

"Fine,"I sighed."as his lab partner, I am also to blame for the incident" I glared at Jack who smirked at me.

"Fine then, due to the incident, I want the both of you to clean the whole lab and replace everything!" Mr. North said as he massaged his temple and walked away leaving me with Jack.

I took out my phone and called mom.

"Mom?" I sighed and glanced at Jack who was looking at the lab. "We're gonna need more trades," I bit my lips in nervousness, a habit I presume.

"F-for the lab, everything has to be replaced." I closed my eyes and expected mom to scream or something but she didn't. I looked at my phone "h-hello?" I asked just making sure mom didn't hang up.

"Okay dear, I'll deliver them in 3 days" she said and ended the call.

What? She's not angry? Huh, luck I guess?

I glanced at Jack And crossed my arms while taping my foot impatiently.

"We need to clean this now." I said still glaring at him.

"Fine, I'll send my maids" he said blankly, I stared at him incredulously.

"Oh no your not mister. We're gonna clean this up whether you like it or not." I rolled my eyes and he looked at me infuriated.

"What?" I raised a brow while he's still glaring. "You started this, heck, it's plainly your fault" I said honestly.

"You should be grateful that I replaced everything, and will help you clean this place" I said going around the lab.

"Fine, let's start over" He sighed looking at me with his deep blue eyes that startle me and send chills to my spine.

"Jackson Overland Frost" he smiled while holding out his hand.

"Elsa Arens." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends" he confirmed and smiled at me, I smiled back.

Well, this is one weird a friendship.
ello! I ish back:3 traveling was really a knockoutx3 I missed you all! anyway...

aww..Jack and Elsa are friends!!! ♥♡♥

I'll try to add more Jelsa moments on the next chapie!!!

Elsa helped Jack!

Elsa spanks people when they wake her up?o.O

Yes! they are officially friends!!!!

thank you thank you so so much for the 900+ reads!!! I'm crying tears of joy:'D

I'll give you guys another chapie! I'll do my best to make it up to you for being offline for three days.

Baguio is such a wonderful place! I love it:3

Byerz see ya at the next chapter!!!!

-ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ^O^