SMILE

Chapter 23

Elsa's POV

Anna tugged my arms making me groan and open my eyes slowly.

"what?" I asked as my eyes adjusted to the light of the room.

"Elsa, it's time to get up!" Anna chimed making me yawn and sit up.

"Why so early?" I whined making Anna giggle

"Just get ready." She threw me my snowflake designed towel and got out of my room.

I yawned upon entering the bathroom, I hung my towel and took a shower. I wore a white blouse and navy blue skirt that rested below my knees. I wore my flats and combed my hair, pulling it into a bun, I pushed my remaining bangs upwards and headed downstairs.

My eyes widened as I saw a familiar figure that was sitting on the couch. I rubbed my eyes to check if I was seeing things. I looked back to where I last saw the figure, it was gone. I thought I just saw Jack sitting on the couch but I was only seeing things.

"Morning" a voice said from behind making me jump back like a scared cat. Jack chuckled making me frown, I surely wasn't seeing things

"Don't scare me like that" I pouted making him pinch my cheeks

"Ow" I scowled

"Stop looking so cute." He chuckled making me contact my brows. I wasn't even doing anything!

"why are you here?" I crossed my arms and raised a brow

"I'm taking you to school" He smirked while I frowned

"I have a car" I said as his smirk fade

"I know, but still." He said making me roll my eyes

"What about Anna?" I asked making him gesture towards the kitchen

"Kristoff is taking her to school" he stated "besides, I asked permission from your mom" he said making me gape.

I sighed, I had no more reasons to protest making him smirk and went inside the kitchen, I followed him and saw Kristoff and Anna chatting inside the dinning room. Mom was in the kitchen cooking something, I do hope that it is bacon. I made myself a sandwich and offered some to Jack but he just shook his head. He stood up as I wiped my mouth with a  towel napkin, he pushed the door open making me scurry beside him and approach his car. He locked the car and we drove off.

the whole ride was silent, I wanted to start a conversation but I fear that it will just end up awkward.

"Soo..." I stuttered while Jack raised a brow but he still focused his eyes on the road.

"Why are you taking me to school again?" I asked

"Oh, about that, could you open that drawer?" He gestured the one in front of me making me pull the drawer downwards and a red, heart-shaped box was lying on the very top. Jack smirked as I blushed and he gestured for me to take it. I took it slowly then closed the drawer.

"Uhh, I heard that you like chocolates" he scratched his nape making me giggle and nod.

"I've been told that those were one of the sweetest ones, so I wanted you to try them" he grinned making me smile widely at him.

"Why thank you" I bowed my head a bit

I looked at the intricate designs of the red box, it was well covered with glitters and seems to prove quite expensive making me frown. Jack parked the car making me unbuckle my seat belt and hop out of the car. I waved as a sign of 'thank you' to Jack who is smirking.  People started to whisper making me frown. I walked to the girls who giggled as Anna hoped out of Kristoff's car.