Kadaj

Beautiful, Tiny Things

When she told Kadaj the news, he was nothing less of excited. Of course, the fear of becoming a new father Is scary for any man. Especially if they plan to stick with the family. But Kadaj wanted nothing but to be in his child's life and help (Y/n) with parenting. Kadaj was scared, since he and his brothers didn't know that getting a girl pregnant was possible. Since they weren't real people, Kadaj didn't know that he would be suddenly thrown into the world of parenting. It just shows, God always has a plan for us.

Kadaj though, was very protective. Becasue, he wanted to be there for (Y/n) through the whole ordeal, he got him and his brothers classes and even took out books to research about what pregnancy does and how the birth would go. Well..it didn't go well.

"D-did we really have to watch that?" Yazoo asked, his eyes wide in fear. He turned to his brother where Loz and Kadaj had the same facial expressions.
"W-what have I done to her? She's going to hate me after this!" Kadaj exclaimed.
"I-I never want to see a birthing video again!" Loz declared, he covered his eyes in a failed attempt to forget what he had just saw.
"W-what was the reason again?" Yazoo asked, Kadaj finally blinked.
"It was so I could understand how 'birth' works." Kadaj answered, Yazoo sighed in annoyance.
"Well, now you know." Yazoo stated, "Since when did you have to get us involved?"
"I..don't know?" Kadaj said, not really knowing the reason. "I guess we better get back then."

(Y/n) was in the middle of walking back to the hide out with groceries, until she heard the sounds of bikes behind her. She turned around, seeing that it was the three, she smiled and waved. Once the boys had parked, Yazoo instantly took the bags from her. (Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes.
"I am perfectly capable of carrying things." (Y/n) remarked.
"Oh, I know." Yazoo stated. "Just trying to stay on your good side."
Yazoo then took the bags inside without any further words. (Y/n) rose an eyebrow, she then turned back to Kadaj and Loz. Loz then approached her, he brought her into a light hug.
"I'm sorry." He whispered, he then let go of her and walked inside.

(Y/n) didn't know what to say, she just gave Kadaj a look of confusion.
"What was that?" She asked, Kadaj kissed her forehead.
"We saw one of those 'birthing' videos, they haven't recovered yet."
"You made Loz watch that?!" (Y/n) gently hit Kadaj's arm in a scolding manner. Kadaj laughed,
"He thought he could handle it."
"I doubt Yazoo will come near me now." (Y/n) remarked.
"They handled it pretty well, Yazoo is a little freaked out through." Kadaj remarked.
"And you?" (Y/n) questioned, Kadaj didn't answer. He nervously smiled at her, (Y/n) just rolled her eyes. She then changed the topic.
"I got baby stuff, Cloud helped me bring in the crib and other items." She smiled,
"You didn't lift anything, did you?" Kadaj questioned, (Y/n) shook her head.

"This is heavy!" Loz complained, the three were in the middle of
reorganizing their living conditions. Since they wanted (Y/n) to be more comfortable, so that meant getting couches and baby stuff. So, here they were. Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj had a couch in their hands, trying figure out where to put it. (Y/n)'s only job was to think of where to put the new furniture.
"Maybe ove-" (Y/n) was interrupted by her phone going off, without a second thought, she answered it. Leaving the boys holding the massive couch.
"(Y/n)!" Yazoo yelled, (Y/n) just kept talking on the phone.

"Oh yeah, the baby is fine." (Y/n) said, into the phone. She then turned around, she looked down at the floor seeing a small box. "Okay, Tifa. Goodbye."
She hung up, she then went to bend over and tried to pick up the small box.
"Hey!" Kadaj yelled, making (Y/n) jumped. "You're pregnant, don't you dare lift it!"
"But I just want to help." (Y/n) complained, Kadaj gave her a look of 'don't you dare', which she begrudgingly agreed. Yazoo and Loz on the other hand were fed up, Loz let out a loud groan.
"Where does this go?!" Loz complained, (Y/n) pondered.
"Right there is good." She responded, the boys groaned, while she giggled to herself.

"Go sit down." Yazoo told (Y/n), (Y/n) rolled her eyes.
"Yazoo, you don't know how to cook." (Y/n) remarked, Yazoo glared at her.
"Kadaj would kill me if I don't let you rest." He responded, "Just sit and you can watch me."
"Fine." (Y/n) said, annoyed. "But I'm only three and a half months, I don't see why you guys are so protective."
Yazoo chuckled, he then turned towards the stove and attempted to cook. The two then heard the front door open, the sounds of plastic bags entered the house.

"The bag is going to break!" Loz yelled, trying to rush to the kitchen. Kadaj then stumbled In, carrying more bags then his brother. Yazoo wanted to laugh at Loz, since he was just standing there so he could close the door. (Y/n) smiled, but it fell from her face. She stopped, she looked down at her stomach, putting her hand on her stomach, she could feel the baby kick. She was ecstatic, she then put her hands in the air.
"No one move!" She declared, catching the three's attention, they all froze. Even Loz, who was concerned that the grocery bad would break, stopped moving. "The baby is moving!"

"What!" Kadaj exclaimed, he then dropped his bags of groceries, he rushed over to his girl. He put his hand on her stomach, it took a second, the room went silent. Kadaj's face then lit up, he felt a tiny kick hit against his hand. (Y/n) smiled up at him, Kadaj gave (Y/n) a kiss.
"That's out baby!" He excitedly exclaimed, (Y/n) nodded, matching his excited. Yazoo smiled, Loz on the other hand closed the door behind him. But his bag of groceries fell to the ground, Loz rolled his eyes.
"Great!" He sarcastically declared.