"Freddie, catch me if I fall, will you?"

"Always." He takes a step back as I raise my wand.

"Expecto Patronum!" With a wave of my wand and the happiest thought I can think of, streaks of bright lights cast out. I feel myself draining, so I continue to think of my happy memories.

My mum, my dad, the way I feel when I'm around Fred. My friends, Ginny, Ron, Hermione. Harry.

Just as quick as the light dimmed, it's brightens back up again. The entire swarm of Dementors are sent back, unable to get through my Patronus Charm.

As I see the last one retreat, I look over to Fred as my wand lowers and everything becomes blurry around me. My legs then give out and I fall back into his arms. Remus runs up to me, pice of chocolate in hand.

Handing it to me, he says, "I have never been more proud of you."

I smile at his words as Fred helps me back up.

Regaining some of my strength, I remember what I'm suppose to be doing right now. Saving the love of my life. I take Fred's hand in mine again and we begin running back towards the castle. In hopes of finding a safe place for us to hide out for the time being.

"Mia, where are we going?" He asks. I don't respond, I just continue on. "Can you at least tell me what's going on?"

"In a minute!" I finally say, then I come to a stop.

I see Percy Weasley fighting off two Death Eaters. As Fred sends a stunning jinx at one of them, the others cloak slips off of his head, revealing Pius Thicknesse, Percys old boss.

Percy quickly hits him with a sea urchin jinx. "Consider that my resignation, Minister."

Fred and I burst out into laughter at Percy's joke. Then I remember a detail from the Great Hall. When Fred laid lifeless, he had a laughing expression.

I turn to see the same expression on his face and my heart drops. I begin to panic. Glancing around I notice another Death Eater, Augustus Rockwood, raising his wand, pointing it at Fred.

Instinctively, I push Fred aside so that Rockwood's wand pointed at me. He waves it and sends a killing curse my way. Quickly blocking it, I wave my wand back at him.

"Sectumsempra!"

Blood begins to soak through his cloak. He falls to his knees, then over. Life leaving his eyes, then I turn back to Fred.

He stands in complete shock.

"How did you-"

"Your welcome." I say, grabbing his hand, and leading him down a dark, quiet corridor.

We take shelter in a classroom, away from all the battling and destruction. He looks to me, still surprised I knew that Rockwood was about to kill him.

"Amelia, tell me what the hell is going on."

I look to him and wrap my arms around his waist, burying my face deep into his chest.

"Amelia..." he places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me off of him.

"What? No thank you?" I cross my arms. "No 'you saved me again, Mia, how will I ever repay you.' I have a few ideas about that by the way..."

As I speak, I brush past him, back turned towards him. As my voice trails off, I turn around and my eyes begin to water.

Before me, Fred Weasley, the practical jokester, the man that I love, is down on one knee with a diamond ring in hand.

"Amelia Lily Potter... will you make me the happiest gingered-git, and do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

My hands cup around my mouth in surprise. "Freddie, I thought you were joking when you asked me to marry you earlier."

"I suppose I was, but I've been trying to think up the right time to do this. And given the circumstances, I believe now is as good a time as any." He smiles as I stand motionless, still utterly in shock after he popped the question. He begins to frown. "You're not going to break my heart and say no, are you?"

"Yes." I say. He raises an eyebrow at me

"Yes, you're saying no?"

"No, no!" I begin, grabbing his hand and helping him to his feet. "Not yes as in no, yes as in yes."

"Yes?" His smile could light up the entire castle

"Yes, a billion times yes!" He slips the ring on my finger and I wrap my arms around his neck. Our lips meet and we take in each other more passionately then we have ever before. Then my forehead begins to burn.

I release him and I cower over in pain and agony.

"Mia?" He says worriedly, helping me to take a seat in an empty chair.

I scream out in pain as we begin to listen to Voldemort's voice in our heads. For Freddie, it's only the second time he's had to endure it, but for me, it will be my third.

"You have fought valiantly... but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured." His voice trails off, then comes back louder than before. "Harry and Amelia Potter, I speak now directly to the both of you. On this night you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourselves. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. Should you do so I give my word that no other life will be lost on this night. You have one hour. If, at the end of that time, you have not given yourselves up, then I shall punish every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you two from me."

His voice lingers for a moment, echoing in my brain, then ceases. I look to Fred.

"Let's head to the Great Hall." He nods and he wraps his arm around my shoulders and takes my hand with his other, helping me up.

Together, we begin our tracks towards everyone else.

Making us take a little longer, we finally make it back to the entrance of the Great Hall. I peer around the corner, seeing my past self begin to vanish. Draco then looks in our direction.

Seeing me in my condition, he runs over to help walk me inside.

"I see it all worked out." He whispers to me. I nod. Fred eyes Draco, confused as to why he's helping.

"Uh, thanks, Malfoy." He says, thanking him for helping me inside. Draco nods in his direction and helps sit me down. He stays for a moment, then walks off to help Madam Pomfrey with all of the injured students and staff.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry run over to us.

"Mia, thank Merlin!" Hermione exclaims. "You walked out without a word. We started to worry."

"Are you alright?" Harry asks. I glance over to the Weasley family, huddled around each other, thankful that they're all alright. Then I look to Fred.

"I am more than alright." I smile.

"Gave is a bit of a scare." Ron trails off, then looks to his brother. "Alright there, Fred?"

"Perfectly content." His gaze doesn't leave mine. Then Harry looks down at his hand. The flask of Snapes memories still swirling inside.

I slowly stand up and look to my brother. "Shall we?"

I extend my hand for him to grab, and we start walking out the door.

"Harry? Mia?" Hermione says as her and Ron catch up to us.

"Where are you two going?" Ron questions.

"We'll be back." Harry tells them.

"This... we have to do alone." I say, looking to my brother.