Chapter 28: Christmas is Here!

You ran downstairs in your wonderful Christmas outfit , you had pick out just the night before and looked at the 50,000 presents laying under the tree. You walked into the kitchen, to see only Louis, Niall and Zayn were awake. "Nobody else is awake yet?" You asked, making your way towards the fridge. Zero followed sweetly behind while the guys watched in silence. Finally someone spoke up, "Your up early.." Zayn commented. "Early?.. It's only 5:30." You replied, taking a sip of orange juice. Zayn rolled his eyes, "Exactly.." He sighed. "What.. you don't want me to get up my usual time?" I frowned. Louis almost spit out his drink at this, "Usual time?!" He gasped in disbelief. You nodded, "Yeah..?" You replied, in a questioning tone. Niall laughed and shook his head, "Early riser, I see.." You nodded and smiled, "Especially on Christmas!" You jumped in excitement. "Today's Christmas..?!" Liam asked, popping his head into the kitchen. "Yeah...?" You replied in a 'no dur' kind of tone. "Yeah.. I'm terrible at keeping time." He shook his head and smiled towards the floor. "GET UP EVERYONE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!" Someone yelled from upstairs. Soon you saw Shannon enter the kitchen with a huge grin on her face. "What's for breakfast??" She asked. "I was thinking.. Pancakes?" Liam asked, looking for approval. "Yes!! Please! PANCAKES!!" You pleaded. Liam brought out the cooking material and the pancake batter and started to cook. "Harry's not up yet?" Shannon asked. "Oh.. um.. You better not wake him up, he's not a morning person." Niall laughed nervously. Hearing this, you walked upstairs and knocked on Harry's bedroom door. "Harry..?" You called out his name. You knocked on it again, "Harry... It's Christmas!" You stated. "Stop knocking on the door..!" He grumbled from his room. You sighed, "Fine then.." You opened his door and walked in. You glanced over at his bed, where he was still sleeping. You suddenly opened the blinds and he put his head under the pillow. "Haarrryyy..." You called. "Waakkee up!!" You shook him. "Let me sleep.." Harry suggested. "Nope!" You smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed and leaned on him. "Ngh.. (y/n)." He mumbled. "Harry...! Please get up!" You pouted. "Why...?" He asked, in a drowsy tone. "Because.. it's Christmas!!" You answered. "Big whoop.." He replied. With this, you resorted to plan B.. "Brother...?" You said in a childish voice. "Please get up.." You pleaded. He opened his eyes and slightly smiled, "The only thing your going to make me do is to make you stay in bed with me." He chuckled lightly. You blushed at his words, "Don't think of doing something uncalled for.." You stated. He wrapped a hand around your waste and made you lay down next to him. "Don't be so shy around me.. We are siblings after all."  "Yeah.. but, we haven't seen each other for how many years now..?" You blushed. He sighed, "If I get up... would you let me sleep in tomorrow?" He asked. You nodded, and he sat up "Okay then.. I'm up." He replied.

~Skipping to the kitchen~

After eating the delicious breakfast Liam had prepared for us.. we headed over to the living room where the Christmas tree stood. "Okay! So, everyone get one gift to start out and we will open them one by one.. First up, Zero!" Niall called him. I gasped as Zero trotted over with a gift in his mouth. "Open it boy!" Niall smiled. Zero pawed at the bow and managed to tear if off, and beneath the huge ribbon was a squeaky toy for him to chew on. "Oh that's adorable Niall!" You hugged him and smiled widely.

~After opening presents~

"We should go out to eat tonight!" Liam suggested. Louis nodded in agreement, "Sounds good to me." "Everyone in favor.. Say I!" Niall stated. "I!" Everyone cheered. "That settles it then! Tonight we go to Nandos..!" Niall grinned. "Niall.." You shyly tugged on his sweater he was currently wearing. "Thanks.. for everything Niall." You blushed. He nodded, lifting your face up to meet his. Your lips intertwined and started to move in sync. Niall made the kiss deeper and licked your bottom lip, asking for enterance. "Hey Niall, which car should we ta-..." Liam paused, and started to back up in embarrassment. Niall broke the kiss and raced off after Liam, leaving you baffled. You touched your lips and turned a shade of red. "He kissed me.." You mumbled.