Chapter 27: Sic' him boy!

"So You really don't remember anything?" Shannon asked in amusement as Niall drove us back to the house. "No.. and How is that funny?!" You rolled your eyes. "Well, I think it's just y'know a little coincidental? I mean, you were in a really bad situation and just like that you forgot everything? Seems almost unreal.." She explained. "It's not my fault if it seems unreal..! I forgot at the right moment I guess." You shrugged. "Right.. Okay, I'll believe you for now.. But if I catch you lying (y/n), You'll pay for it!" She teased, slightly smirking. "Yeah.. yeah, whatever." You smiled, shaking your head. You soon pulled up on the driveway, which Niall then turned off the car and unlocked the doors. You got out and raced towards the front door. "NIALL!!!!!! OPEN DA DOOR PLEZ.." you yelled, pronouncing everything you said wrong. Niall laughed and rushed to your side, along with Shannon. "As you wish, your majesty." He bowed, unlocking the front door. You stepped inside, "HAI EVERYONE!!" You excitedly screamed.. It had felt like years since you've actually seen everybody home at once, so of course you were excited. "Hey!" Harry smiled, engulfing you in a hug. "How are you people?! What have you guys been up to lately?" You giggled. "Well.. ALOT." Liam stated. "Hey Liam... When you were gone, guess what I did?" You smiled evilly. "I don't like where this is going.." He trailed off. "ZERO...!" You yelled. A familiar furry thing rushed to your side, "Z-zero?" He backed up in surprise. "Found him rummaging through your stuff last night" You smiled. "MY STUFF?!" He glared at the dog that seemed to glare back at him. You leaned down beside your dog, whispering in his ear "Now.. Don't actually bite him or anything.." "Okay ready?.. SIC HIM BOY!" You laughed as Liam ran up the stairs, followed by a barking Zero. "(y/n).. He's not gonna bite is he?" Zayn asked. You shook your head, "Nope.. he just chases him around until I tell him to stop." You smiled.
Louis clapped him hands slowly, chuckling at your little trick. "Taught your dog how to 'sic', now did you..?" Louis chuckled. You nodded and called Zero back to your side. Louis leaned down and petted your newly found 'attack dog'. Louis smiled wickedly, and looked up at you. "Okay boy.. Sic her." Louis commanded. Zero stood still, confused on what to do. "Zero..! Sit." You ordered. Acknowledging your voice command, he sat. "Good boy.." You smiled, patting him on the head. "I swear if you tell him to sic me I will 'sic' you..!" He warned. "I won't.. jeez!" You said, backing up.