Chapter 22: To His Advantage

"I'm your boyfriend (y/n).. Remember me?" Harry smiled. "You seem very familiar, but I thought Ni-" You started, but got cut off my Harry. "No.. You belong to me." Harry's eyes darkened with anger. You quickly drew back from Harry, "Aw, Babe I'm sorry.." Harry apologized, with his eyes softening. You shook your head, "Who do You think you are?" You asked coldly. "What do you mean by that?" Harry clenched his fists. "I mean.. it's not realistic! You and I? I can't see it.." You held your ground. "Oh?" He gritted his teeth. You nodded, with a slight frown tugging on the edge of your lips. You heard him chuckle, "Playing hard to get I see.." He smirked, lifting your chin up. "Babe, I love you.. and there's no escaping me." He stated coldly. "You say that as if it's a threat.." You whispered. "Threaten you?, I think not.." Harry replied. "Why did I say yes?" You asked. "Oh no love.. I'm the one who said yes." Harry smirked, playing with your hair. "Me.. ask you? I think not." You mimicked, making his smile go away. "Just remember.. Your mine, and nobody else's" He whispered, nibbling your ear slightly. You suddenly winced at the paint that shot through your head. Gasping loudly, you fell on your knees, feeling a bit faint. You felt guilt poke at you as you sat on your knees, "A-are you sure.. you want me?" You managed to choke out. "Why wouldn't I?" Harry smiled, before you blacked out.
(Flashback)
Staring into his gorgeous green eyes, you held his hand obediently as he walked beside you. "Where's Papa?" You asked, with your tiny hands clenching his. He looked at you with saddened eyes, which made you feel sad also. "Why do you look so sad?" You asked. "You ask a lot of questions.. for your age." He slightly smiled. "Is that bad?" You questioned. "No..! No, It's not bad at all, It's actually good for you to ask questions." He praised. "Listen.. If they take you away from me, I want you to know-" He paused as you interrupted him. "They wont be able to take me away from you brother, cause your big and strong and you'll chase them away, right?" You smiled as he ran a hand through his curly hair. "I sure hope so..." He mumbled. (TIME SKIP) "(y/n)!" He yelled, with tears in his eyes. "Brother?" You questioned as you were being carried over a man's shoulder. "No! You can't do this!" You heard your brother scream. "Please no..! (Y/n)!!" He yelled, trying to break free from another man's grasp.