Chapter 4: Welcome to Vegas!

You looked out the window excitedly to see Niall and Zayn loading the van up with luggage. "(y/n), You Ready to go?" Louis asked walking towards you. You nodded and followed him out of the house and climbed into the van, which I arrived in. You plopped down in the seat between Harry and Louis and sighed. "Are we seriously going to Vegas?" You asked harry who was sitting on the right. "Yes love, we are.." Harry replied, putting his sunglasses on. "No...!" You groaned, banging your head on Harry's chest once and resting it there. "What? You don't like Vegas (y/n)?" Louis said laughing a bit. "It's not that I don't like it.. It's just, Sooo Far away!" You replied with a pout. "Don't worry.. I promise it will only feel like an hour!" Zayn said jumping in the drivers seat. "All set?" Niall asked getting in the van and shutting the door behind him. "All set!" Liam replied sitting in the passengers seat in the front of the van. "Okay, here we go.." Zayn said turning the key connected to the ignition. "Have you heard of a band called One Direction?" Harry asked, Looking it up on his phone. "I've listened to a few songs from them, but never actually saw what they looked like." You replied looking down at his phone. Harry handed you his phone and showed you a picture of the band called (One Direction) from google. "Wait a second... Are you guys!? No.. wait.. What!?" You stuttered, grinning widely. "You've got to be joking, Your them?" You said with happiness clearly in your voice. "Are You a Directioner?" Louis smiled as he elbowed you slightly. You covered your mouth and silently screamed. "Yes! I am." You replied quickly. "Who's your favorite,(y/n)?" Liam asked you from the front seat. "I'm not telling any of you.. I might hurt some of your feelings." You said slightly smiling. "Aw.. Come on." Niall urged. "Nope!" You replied with a smile. (An hour later) "Are we there yet..?" Louis asked childishly. "No.." Zayn Replied. "Are we there yet?" Louis and You said in unison. "No..!" Zayn replied, looking rather annoyed. "Are we there yet....?!" Niall joined. "Shut up already.." Zayn said shaking his head disapprovingly. Harry laughed at Zayn's reaction and high-fived Niall, Louis and you. "I must admit.. this has been the most fun I've had in a long time." You said. "Really..? Wow.. You need to hang with us more often then." Liam said looking out of the window. (15 minutes later) You have just fallen asleep and on Harry's shoulder. Niall stared at you as you slept, but didn't get away with doing it secretly. "Jealous much?" Harry Smiled turning his head toward Niall. "No..! I.. Shut up." Niall said looking away. Louis chuckled and stroked your head lightly, then fell asleep as well. (What seemed like 20 Minutes later..) "Ladies and Gentlemen.. We hope you have enjoyed your flight to Nevada, Las Vegas and we will be arriving at the hotel shortly." Zayn said with a grin. "About time.." Harry commented looking out the window. You woke up and drowsily lifted your head off of Harry's shoulder. "Did I seriously just sleep on his shoulder..?" You asked Louis, while pointing at Harry. Louis nodded, "Yup..!" He said as I blushed slightly. "Niall was keeping a close eye on you too.." Louis winked at you and Niall. "What?!" N-no.." Niall stuttered. "Don't worry, Next time I will sit next to you!" You giggled slightly.