Chapter 16: Urgent

(Harry's POV)

Everyone stared at me as I talked on the phone, I carefully listened as the deep voice talked. "Did you get the girl?" The voice Asked. "Yes sir.. She thinks we are rather nice people.." I replied, holding in a laugh. "She must Trust you Then?" The voice questioned. "She certainly Trusts Niall.." I said as I gritted my teeth. "Hm.. Yes, About him.. Any relationship between him and the girl? he asked, yet another question. "Yes, they are certainly very close.." I replied, choking the last words out. "Well.. Then you know what to do." The man said chuckling evilly. I then ended the call and joined the boys in the kitchen. "Don't you Think.. We are going a little Soft?" Liam whispered to the boys that were Gathering around the kitchen table. Louis nodded, "Yeah, I think we've gone soft for her..." Louis admitted. "Well.. I won't stand for it!" Zayn whispered rather loudly. "Alright, it's settled then.." Liam said seriously. "Niall.. This also includes you." I glared over at him. "I don't think It's a very wis-" Niall paused, getting cut off by Louis, who snickered at his statement. "Niall.. We have orders Now, either we stick with it.. Or she's better off a goner." I concluded. "Look.. we are aware that you have feelings for her Niall, but we have a job to do." I stated, getting up and walking towards Niall's room. "(y/n)..!" I Called, knocking on the door. I heard a groan come from the other side of the door, suddenly the door opened and what stood before me was (y/n), who looked to be quite, under the weather. I stood in silence for a moment, "Are you okay..?" I finally asked. "Just Dandy.." She sarcastically replied. I sighed, rather agitated. "With her in this condition.. there is no way I'm going to get through to her." I mumbled. "..Once you feel better, come talk to me.. I need to discuss something urgent, with you." I said, turning my back to her and leaving. "Niall...! Make her feel better..." I grumbled handing him a can of soup.

~~~~~~~

(Niall's POV)

Relief washed over me as he said those words. I knew Harry, he wouldn't say anything to make her feel any worse than she feels right now. "Right..." I replied, grabbing the can and opening it with the can opener.  I then grabbed the soup out of the microwave as it beeped. I rushed over to my room, where (y/n) laid on the bed. "Knock Knock.." I quietly said, as I put the hot soup on the nightstand next to the bed. "Thanks..." She whispered. I nodded and watched her as she ate. "So.. Harry was talking about something Urgent he needed to tell me?" She questioned. "Yeah.. It's better if we tell you when your better." I chuckled nervously. She stared at me for a second, worry filled her eyes. "Hey.. Don't worry.. Nothing bad is going to happen." I assured her, hoping I was right.