Chapter 2: Acquaintances

You woke up with a splitting headache, everything was blurred quite a bit and you could barely even see anything. "Ah, your awake." A masculine voice said not too far in front of you. Your vision cleared and your headache lightened up a little. You looked up at the person who stood before you, "Who are you..?" You asked not trying too frightened. "The name's Niall.. and you are?" He asked in return. "(y/n)." You replied. "Okay, (y/n).. I don't want to tie you up or anything, so.. promise you wont try anything funny." Niall said taking a few steps toward the door. You nodded and sat on the bed on your knees. "Okay.. I will be right back." Niall said stepping out of the room leaving it open slightly. "This could be my chance.. but, where am I supposed to go?" You questioned, mentally in your head. You then heard voices coming from outside the door, and it slowly opened to reveal 5 boys go through the door. "Well hello, (y/n)!" Harry said smiling in the doorway. "Um.. Hello." I replied, shyly. "Don't worry about your dog love, its safe in my room." Niall said cheerfully. "Aren't you going to.. I dunno.. scream, shout, yell or something?" Zayne crossed his arms. "Well.. I don't really think of you as bad people by heart.." You said calmly. Louis smiled and sat down beside me, "Boys.. I think we have ourselves a keeper." He said putting his arm around your shoulders. Harry nodded, "She's different than all the other girls we have tried to get." "Really..? Can we actually keep one this time?" Niall asked the boys as if this was a natural thing for him to say. "Yup.. Looks like we can." Liam replied, also sitting next to you. "We have one problem.. We only have 5 rooms." Zayne added. "Well.. She will need to share a room with one of us then." Harry said winking at you once. "S-share a room?" You stuttered. "Okay.. Pick your guy (y/n)." Harry said ruffling his hair a bit. You blushed a little and pointed over to the blondie named Niall. Niall quickly turned around to hide his blushing face as well. Everyone laughed except for you and Niall who blushed immensely. "C-come on then.." Niall said leading the way to his room. He opened the white colored door that said "Niall" On it. Inside the room was a king sized bed covered with grey covers, the walls were colored creamish and the floor was a soft matching carpet. "Like what you see?" Niall asked you, who was examining everything. "Depends what you mean by that." You said turning to Niall with a smirk. "We should probably get you some clothes tomorrow.. and some dog items." Niall said changing the subject and pointing to the sleeping puppy in the corner of the bed. You nodded and laid down next to the pup stroking it's head with Niall until you both fell asleep beside eachother.