Chapter 19: Hatred

-Flashback-

"(y/n).. Now that your well, you will have to visit our... b-" Harry paused as his voice overlapped with Liam's. "Friend!" Liam said, cutting Harry off. "May I ask why..?" you questioned raising an eyebrow. "No.." They both said in unison. "We'll need you to get dressed in something casual." Liam said while you nodded. "Just.. Please be presentable." Harry sighed, leaving the room with Liam following. You then closed the door to Niall's bedroom, then started to pick clothes out. Once you got done changing, you curled your hair and looked in the mirror.  Satisfied, you opened the door and walked back to the boys who were waiting patiently on the couch. "Ready?" Louis asked, grabbing his car keys. You nodded and followed him to the garage. (Time Skip)

You followed Louis into the rather large building, "Does your friend manage hotels?" You asked, at a whispering tone. He smiled and shook his head, "Nah, He would fit the bill though.." You looked up to see a tall man, wearing a suit with a matching tie. "(y/n).. This is, Charles, Charles, This is (y/n).." Louis introducing the both of us. "Hello.." You greeted shyly. "Shy one, aren't you?" Charles Chuckled. "Excuse me for asking but, Have we met before?" You asked. "Besides now?, Yes.. yes we have." He replied. Then it hit you, You realized who it was.. "W-wait.. Y-your..!" You gasped, as if in pain. "I'm What.. (y/n)?" He said, with a faint smile. "How could you do this to me?!" You screamed. "(y/n)! Volume..!" Louis Snapped. "Now, now Louis.. She has a reason to be angry at me." He said, as if he understood. "I understand how you must be feeling (y/n).. But-" He paused in order to hear what I was saying. "Stop... Don't even TRY to understand how I feel!" You spat. "(y/n)..! Behave yourself!" Louis shot at you. "Seems as if she needs to cool down.. Louis, Take her to the room." He ordered with a snap of his fingers.

-End-

You woke up in a dark room, your hands were tied behind your back while a gag was in your mouth. "You British Jerks..!" You yelled, but it came out muffled. "Please calm down Love.." You heard a familiar voice say. In return, you said nothing and let him do the talking. "Y'know I thought you would have been alot more.. Behaved." He stated, shaking his head in disappointment.  "This gag is starting to choke me.." You said. (Again, still muffled a little) "Yeah, Sorry about that.." He replied, taking it off. "Thanks.." You mumbled. "So, you know Charles?" He asked. "Wish I didn't..." You replied, harshly. "Whoa.. Negative much?" He chuckled. "Sorry.." You sighed. "So, what's got you so vexed?" He asked, revealing his face to you. "He's my father...." You mumbled. "Your what?" The blonde asked. "Father...." You said a tiny bit louder. "Whoa.. wait a second." Niall said, trying to process what you had just said. "...I thought he was.. Ya know, Dead?" He questioned. "Your not the only one.." You grumbled, gritting your teeth in frustration.