Chapter 20: Off the Hook?

(Niall's POV)
I glanced over at (y/n), who seemed to have calmed a little. "Get up.." I declared, softly speaking to her. She nodded, and obeyed silently as I motioned her to follow me, I soon opened a door, which lead to where Charles and Louis stood. "Seems like we got off on the wrong foot.. (y/n)." Charles formally stated the obvious. "No Dip Sherlock.." She cursed under her breath, making me chuckle. "Look.. I know your upset with me, but I did it for a good cause (y/n)." He explained. "Yeah.. That's what they always say." She replied bluntly. "Now (y/n), that attitude of yours is not getting you anywhere, So I suggest you stop acting like a 5 year old and be more like my daughter." He said, crossly. "Maybe I'm not like your daughter...." She replied looking down at the ground. "What?" He snapped. "You heard me! I'm Not LIKE your daughter, I AM your daughter.. So I SUGGEST you accept me for who I am and stop telling me what I am and what I'm not!" She shot back, Leaving her father baffled. "Geez.. Your making this very hard on yourself (y/n)" Louis sighed, putting a white cloth over her mouth.

(Louis' POV)
I watched as her eyes grew heavy and picked her limp body up, bridal style. "I'm Sorry on her behalf, Thank you for being patient with her.." I said as Charles nodded with a pleased smile on his face. I then left the building with Niall following, I leaned towards (y/n)'s ear and whispered "Don't think your off the hook just yet (y/n).." I managed to lay her down on the seat in the back of the car, as Niall jumped in the passenger seat. "How do you manage to handle her Niall.." I shook my head disapprovingly. He laughed at this, looking back at (y/n), who looked to be sleeping quite well. "You'll understand when your older lad.." Niall said, as if I was younger than him. I rolled my eyes in reply, "You know.. Now I see the resemblance." I grumbled, turning the car on.