Chapter 21: Memory

"H-hello?" You called out, stuggling to free yourself of the rope ties around your hands. "Good Morning..!" Liam and Niall greeted, in a cheerful tone. "Why am I tied up?!.. AM I A CRIMINAL?" You gasped, almost sounding retarded. "You got in an argument.. per-say, with our.. "Friend". Niall replied. "I did?" You asked, as if it didn't ring any bells. Liam's mouth formed an 'o' shape as he started to panic. "Do you know who I am? Liam asked. You shook your head, "Do we know each-other?" You asked. "LOUIS!" He yelled. "WHAT.." You heard this "Louis" Person reply. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF BREAKFAST DID YOU PUT IN THAT CLOTH?!" Liam yelled. The next thing you knew, you heard yelling and rapid footsteps coming from the floor above you. Suddenly, the basement door opened, revealing what seemed to be a very attractive teen, about your age. "What Happened.." He said in a serious tone. "Serious does not fit you.." Niall commented, in a joking manner. Rolling his eyes, Liam spoke, "She can't remember anythin'.. did you accidentally take the wrong bottle?" Louis suddenly had a look on his face that made you quiver, it was a "I used the wrong bottle" look. "Being the worrier you are, you blurted out "What do you mean I can't remember anything! What If I had something important to do or say and I totally forget all about it!?" You panicked. "Relax.. We'll get your memory back." Liam assured. Louis ran a hand through his hair and started to pace back and forth "Do you remember who you are?" Louis asked. "Only my name.." You replied shyly. ".. How much did you put in that bottle?" Harry questioned, giving Louis a death glare. "How much do ya think dip stick?!" Louis angrily replied. "(y/n)... Do you remember me?, What we had?" Niall asked, with a hopeful yet, saddened grin. "What should I say? I don't want to break his heart.." You questioned in your head. ", I'm sure we've had great times together, and I know your a great guy by heart, but I don't remember anything.. I'm sorry.." You sighed. "No.. Don't be, It's not your fault your like this.." Niall replied. "Don't hate him for accidentally switching the bottles!" You exclaimed pointing at Louis. "He's human.. and humans make mistakes." You stated. "I might be human (y/n).. but I'm not who you think I am, I'm no superhero nor super villain either, but I'm not good.. If anything, I'm nothing but trouble." Louis protested. "Well.. Your not a monster." You said. "That's what you think.. but do you really know me? I bet you don't even remember a thing about me!" Louis snapped. "Guys.. Is this really necessary?" Zayn interrupted, pushing Louis away from you. "You don't know how many people have died in my hands.. so I suggest not giving me titles that do not fit my bill." Louis said through gritted teeth.