Chapter 3: Stalkers!

You woke up to the sound of Niall entering the room with a load of shopping bags. "N-niall? What's with the bags..?" You asked him drowsily. "I just picked up a few things." He replied setting one of the bags on the bed. You sat up, rubbing your eyes gently and then looking up at Niall. "Go ahead.. Look!" He said handing you the bag he sat on the bed. You looked into the plastic bag that was handed to you and took out an adorable Royal blue, spaghetti strapped dress. "Did you get this for me?" You asked him, holding the dress close to you. "Well.. It's not going to fit on Harry.." Niall said jokingly. You smiled and got up from the bed, "Thank you Niall!" You said giving him a hug, and excitedly running into the bathroom to try it on. A few minutes later you walked out of the bathroom and saw Niall sitting on the bed with the golden pup you rescued. "W-wow... It looks better than I Imagined on you.." Niall said sheepishly. "Thank you, that's very sweet." You said in the nicest tone possible. All of a sudden something nuzzled Niall in the arm. "Oh..! Hi there fella!" Niall smiled down at the pup, who nuzzled him. "Do you want something too?" Niall said reaching for a PetSmart bag on the floor. "Here you go.." Niall said putting an Orange colored collar on the dog. "Y-you didn't have to buy me all of this.." You stuttered looking around the room counting 10 bags of clothes and accessories. "It's no big deal.." Niall said putting his hand on the back of his neck.  "Hey.. I'll make it up to you!" You concluded. "No!.. I mean... you don't have to. Niall replied. "Would you two stop with the stuttering.. and the Lovey dovey stuff already?" Louis said entering the room. "Exactly how long have you lads been stalking us?" Niall said with anger clearly in his voice. "Ever since you got here with those shopping bags!" Harry smirked. Louis elbowed Harry in the chest. "Shh..!" He shushed quietly. "Now I know I can't have any privacy whatsoever.." You puffed, crossing your arms. "We just came here to say.. We are heading to Vegas tomorrow! So.. Pack your sexiest outfits and-" Harry said, being cut off by Zayn who covered his mouth. "Just Pack anything you like.." Zayn said pushing Harry out of the room. "Don't mind him, love." Niall said, breaking through the silence. "..Well we better start packing." You said changing the subject entirely. "I'll help, on Harry's behalf since I'm already done packing.." Louis said grabbing a black suitcase from the closet and bringing it to the middle of the room. After an hour of trying on clothing, you finally were done packing items in your suitcase and laid on the bed like a starfish. "Tired already?" Louis laughed as he sat down beside you. "Well.. you weren't the one who was trying on all of those clothes." You replied rolling your eyes. You quickly glanced at the puppy who was trying to jump off the bed, "Oh.. No, no, no, no, no!" You said rapidly as you grabbed the pup just in time. "Don't jump off the bed just yet!" You winked at the pup and smiled as it licked your face. "What's his name?" Louis asked scratching the dog behind the ear. "Hm.. I will name it, Zero!" You said with a big grin on your face. "Zero? Why Zero..?" Niall questioned as he zipped up his suitcase. "Don't ask questions.. just go with it." You replied to him. "Okay, okay fine.." He said smiling slightly.