Chapter 5: His Warmth

You soon arrived at the hotel and parked in the underground parking lot. You got out of the van and retrieved your suitcase from the back of the van. "How long have we been driving?" You asked, trying to walk to the enterance of the hotel with your numb legs. "About 7 hours.." Zayn replied opening the door for you. You finally found the hotel room that was assigned to you and unlocked the door, once you stepped in it was like you were in wonderland. The room had a perfect view and the bed was big enough for 4 people to lay on it. The room also had a walk in closet, a flat screen TV and a bathroom with a shower and hot tub. "Not half bad!" Niall said complementing the room that we just walked into. You unzipped your suitcase and rummaged through the bag trying to find some pajamas. "Oh joy..." You sighed and stopped. "Niall.. can I borrow some clothes?" You asked turning a slight shade of red. "Clothes..? Didn't I buy you some?" Niall questioned looking down at your suitcase. "Yeah.. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything but.. You didnt get me any Pj's" You Replied sheepishly. "Oh..! I knew I was forgetting something!" Niall said unzipping his suitcase and handing you a Grey shirt. You laughed a little, "So.. No Pants?" You Smiled. "Nope!" Niall replied and laughed a bit also. "If you want pants your going to have to pay for it.." Niall said, pulling you close to him. His lips crashed into yours, you could feel his warmth on your lips as he kissed you. The kiss he gave felt gentle and sweet, it was drawing you to him even more. He soon pulled away and smiled, "I think you just Stole my first Kiss.." You said looking up at him. "I was hoping you would say that." Niall replied finishing the sentence off with a hug. "Alright.. Now give me some pants." You smirked as you held out your hand. Niall laughed and handed you a pair of soft cotton pants. "Thank you..." You said as you gathered some things and headed into the bathroom. You undressed and turned on the shower, waiting for it to get warm. Once warm, you got in rinsing your hair once before adding shampoo. You looked out of the glass which was supposed to be the door of the shower and saw that you forgot your soap bar on the counter. You opened the shower door and quickly walked out of it, reaching for the soap bar on the counter. You heard the bathroom door open that was connected to the bedroom, You saw Niall enter the room and glanced at you, not knowing that you were stripped of your clothing. He quickly turned around "I-i'm sorry..! I didn't know that you were.. Showering!" Niall said before closing the door behind him. You blushed immensely, you have never once in your lifetime been completely naked in front of someone before. You tried to clear it off your mind, grabbing your soap bar and entering the shower once again. Soaping yourself off and rinsing your hair of any shampoo left in it you turned off the shower and got out once again. You finally got dressed and exited the bathroom. "Sorry about that.." Niall once again apologized. "It's fine.." You replied, laying down right next to him.