Chapter 11: To the Beach!

Harry and the boys marched into Niall's bedroom to wake you up with the banging of pots and pans. You covered your head with a pillow, It didn't seem to help drown out the sound. "Wake up!" Louis chanted. Harry shook you, trying to get you to budge, "Go.. Away." You said through your pillow. "Don't make me do this.." Zayn Warned, holding what sounded like a bucket of water. "Okay..! I'm up, I'm up!" You gasped, sitting up immediately. You clinged onto Harry's shirt, "Don't let him splash me with that.." You whispered. Harry chuckled and brushed your bangs out of your eyes. "You need to calm down love... Nobody is going to splash you, Right?" Harry looked up at Zayn. Zayn just stood there grinning, "Alright.. But who said I couldn't splash you?!" Zayn said Pouring the bucket of Freezing cold water on Harry. "Yup.. I thought that was cold.." Harry said shivering. You ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, carrying it back into the Bedroom where the freezing Harry was. "Anyway.. We are going to the beach today!" Niall cheered. "We already got our stuff packed into the van.. All we need is yours!" Liam smiled, handing you a bag. You went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, stuffing it into the bag, Next was your swimsuit; You stuffed a 2 piece blue and black swimsuit into the bag. 5 minutes later you handed the bag to Niall, who packed it into the van. Finally you all got into the van, with Zayn driving once again. "Are we there yet?" Louis Smirked. You laughed at this, because you haven't even started to drive yet. "Yeah Lou.. were there." You giggled. Zayn rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. A few minutes later Louis opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by Zayn, "Shut it..." He warned. "ARE WE THERE YET!!!" You shouted Startling everyone in the whole entire universe van. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" Zayn shouted. Harry and Niall Laughed, while Zayn drove with one hand on the steering wheel while the other was on his chest. You couldn't help it, but laugh as well. Pretty soon, you arrived at the beach.. You thought it would be filled with people..! But no, just you and the guys, A Private beach maybe?...